V1 Chapter 4 : Unreasonable Sensei

Part 1

"Ayanokoji-kun! Wait up!" Someone yelled from behind me as I was making my way into my new school.

I pivoted my head to see Midoriya running up to me,"Yo, Mirdoriya."

He bent down and supported himself with his hands on his knees while gasping for air, "Good...Morning...Ayanokoji..kun!"

"Our class's right up front," I said, pointing to the direction I was walking in, "And don't worry, we're not late, yet."

My watch said it was 7:59:23a.m. So we're not late, though we will be soon if we don't run.

"R-right, this schools way too big..." Midoriya said as we started to jog over to the big door with the letters 1 A painted on.

"Well, this door's humongous..." I muttered.

Every year, less than 1 in 300 examinees makes it into UA. This year, only 37 kids had passed the entrance exam and made it into UA. So with 19 kids to class 1-A, that makes for only two classes of first years this year with 18 in class 1-B.

"I'll be along side the chosen few who passed the exam...I hope Kacchan and the other boy are placed in class 1-B..." Midoriya said lightly as he opened the door with bated breath.

Unfortunately, your wish won't come true, Midoriya.

"Don't put your legs on the desk! Don't you think that's too disrespectful towards your classmates?!" The same serious boy from before was yelling at blondie, apparently, called Kacchan. Midoriya calls him so.

"No, as a matter of fact, I don't think so. Which middle school are you from anyway, you two-bit extra?" Kacchan said.

Serious boy put his left hand on his chest, "A private sch—Ahem, I'm from Soumei Junior Highschool. The name's Iida Tenya."

Kacchan's eyes widened slightly before narrowing, he grinned and said, "Soumei? Well aren't you an Elite? Seems I've got a reason to end you after all!"

Taken aback, Iida took a step back, "What nerve! You, want to be a hero?!!"

Then, just at that moment, he spotted us peeking our heads from behind the classroom door and made eye contact with Midoriya before walking over to us.

"Hello, I'm Iida Tenya from Soumei—" he said.

"Oh yeah, haha, I overheard..Uhh...I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you, Iida..." Midoriya said while his legs trembled to the point that I'm surprised he is still standing.

"And you are..? If I remember correctly, you were the one who rushed off as soon as Present Mic said 'start'." Iida turned his attention to me.

"Ayanokoji, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka." I said with an outstretched hand, which he grabbed and firmly shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Ayanokoji. I'm Iida Tenya." He said.

Turning his attention back to Midoriya, he spoke again, "Midoriya...I must hand it to you. You divined the actual nature of the practical skill exam, didn't you?"

I highly doubt it. Midoriya's actions when the gimmick rampaged was purely on instinct and reflex.

Iida continued, "I...was blind to it! And I completely misread you! And I hate to admit it, but you were the better man!!"

Midoriya sweat dropped.

"Ah! It's you, curly hair kid!!" Someone said from behind the door.