Kise Ryouta - Your/Kise Confession

Dismissal.....

You were looking at the window. You saw the ace of Kaijo, Kise Ryouta was being surrounded with fangirls. Your not his fangirl. Well, your his childhood. You cant hang out with Kise because of the fangirl, basketball practice, Modeling or etc. You have keeping your feeling since when you were child.

You dont have a chance to talk to him because he is busy. You just talked to him when you were in middle school.You sighed.
"(Last Name)-chan!!" (Your friend Name) called you. She run toward you and gasping some air. You look at her.
"Are you okay??" You asked.
(Your friend Name) nodded. "As i hear in fangirl of Kise, Kise dont have a basketball practice today, so i was thinking how about you get along with Kise while he was modeling!!!" (Your friend name) said.

Your friend isnt fan of Kise, she just help you to get closer as like in past. You look away. "If i do that, i will bother him." You said and sighed.

Your friend sighed. "Okay!!, so see later!!, i wouldnt go home together with you!!" (Your friend name) said and run. You sighed. 'Im alone again...' you thought.

You were a cleaner today, so you started cleaning. You took the mop and you started mopping. Then some loud noise was coming here. The door of classroom was opened and closed.Someone place there hands in your mouth.

"Ssshhh.... be quiet....." the familliar male voice whispered. "Where did Kise go???, Darling, where are you??" The fangirls say. After the noises that fangirl made was gone. The hands was take off. You look the guy and eyes widen. Then you look away. You dont know what to do. "Oh hi Kise." You said then you continue to clean the floor. "(Your name)-cchi, you want to hang out to me later??, i dont have a basketball pratice!!" Kise said in cheerful tone. You sighed. "I dont want to be bother." You mumbled.

"Your not bother to me!!, i feel bad that i cant talk to you nor near to you...so i want you to have fun with me...please!! (Your name)-cchi" He said and look at you with his puppy eyes. You sighed. "F-fine!!" You said. After you clean. You went to Kise who is looking at window. "K-Kise, is there any problem??" You asked. This the first time to talk to you in highschool. "Yup!!, lets go!!" He said and grabbed your hand. "W-wait!! Kise, how about you??" You said you were refering about his looks. "Nah!!, i will wear a glasses and a hat!!" He said and some a bit sad tone. You sighed. As he wear the things. "Kise, is there any problem??, you can tell me so i can help??" I asked as he still holding your hand. You slight blushed. You look away.

He sighed. "Well, you werent call me by my Nickname." He said and he pouted. You look at him. So thats why he is sad. You sighed. "F-fine, I-I will call by your Nickname, K-Ryouta..." you stuttered and you blushed lightly. He chukled. "(Your name)-cchi, my nickname doesnt have a K!!" Kise pouted. You blushed at his cuteness. "Ryouta..." you said and you look down. 'Must hide blushing face!?!?!' You thought.

Both of you ride a bus. "(Your name)-cchi, after i finish modeling lets go somewhere!!" Ryouta whispered. You nodded. You were now in the building where Kise is modeling. He went to the dressing room while the manager came to me.

"Are you (full name)??" The manager asked. "Y-yes!!" You said. 'She look like familliar' You thought.
"So your the Kise's Girlfriend?!?!, go dress up i will put you in the magazine!!" The manager said.
"Wha-, Im n-" you said and you were cut off and you were pushed toward to the girls dressing room. "Wait!!, Im not-!!" You said.

You just sighed. 'Kise you Idiot!!' You thought. All the people are making up you and dressing you. Its came out a (favorite color) lolita dress with a little cats. You came out. "Aaawww.. (Your name) Your so Kawaii!!!" The manager said.

You look at her with a widen eyes. "Its can be (your friend name's mom) ?!?!" I said. Its was suprising!?!?. The manager nodded. I sighed. "Now lets start Shooting!!" The manager said. She clap twice. Then Ryouta came out. He was wearing a Butler suit. You blushed of how handsome he are.

"(Your name)-cchi!!!, you look Cute!!" Ryouta said and hugged while twirling. "R-Ryouta, s-stop i f-feel sick!!" You said. You hold your tummy and touch your mouth. He stop twirling. "Sorry!!" Ryouta said.

"Lets started the shooting!!" The photographer said.

First Pose.
Ryouta is kissing your hand while you were looking at camera in suprise.

"Ryouta why did you said them that im your girlfriend?!?!" You whispered.
"Because---" Ryouta said and cut off by photographer.
"Dont talk!!" The photographer said..

After the shooting. Ryouta run to manager and say something. You cant hear anything but you didnt mind it. The manager chukled. You only heared is Ryouta saying Thank you.

Ryouta run toward to you. "(Your name)-cchi!!, change your outfit!" Ryouta said and he run to the dressing room. You sighed. 'He seems excited'' you thought. You walked toward to dressing room and change your outfit into uniform.

"(Your name)-cchi!!, faster!!" Ryouta said. You sighed. "Patience Ryouta please!!" You yelled. After you change you came out. Kise is still wearing a hat and shade. He hold your hands and run.

"Eh??, S-slow down Ryouta!!" You said. "If we slow down we wouldnt catch the bus!!" Ryouta said. I just sighed. 'He is so childish!!' You thought. At last we caught the bus.

I gasped some air. "Thats was fun,right (your name)-cchi??" Ryouta said while smiling. You smiled and pinched his cheek. "Yeah, your right!!" You said.
"(Your name)-cchi, so mean-ssu!!" Ryouta pouted while grabbing his cheek that i pinched. "E-eh??, i just pinched it!!" I said and look at him.
He chukled. "Just kidding!!" Ryouta said.

"Ryouta where are we going??" You asked.
"Secret!!" He said and place his finger near his mouth.

You blushed and you look away. 'Every he called my name, My heart pounding faster. Every he chukled, I blushed, Every he laughed, i feel embrassed, Every he smiled, he makes me smiled' ' you thought.

'I must confessed to him, later!!, so if he reject im ready to move on!! ' you thought. Ryouta gripped harder your hands. Then at last you were in the amusement park.

Eyes widen in excitement. " do you like it??" He asked. You look at him. "No" you said and look at him. Ryouta pouted. "I love it!!' You and hugged him.

Time skip....

"Ryouta!!, come with we will go in roller coaster!!" I said pulling him. "No!!, (Your name)-cchi!! Im scared." He said holding the bench. "Come on!!, its not scary enough!!" You said. You pulled him harder but the shade and hat fall.

All girls in amusement park turn there head slowly to Kise. Kise gulped. He immediately surrounded with girls. You were......

_____________________

Author....

Cliff hanger!!, please wait the other part!!

Please Vote, Comment and follow me!!