Happy Birthday to??

Happy Happy Birthday to Kasamatsu Yukio! WOOOHOOO!! I made a oneshot for him so i hope you'll enjoy it!! BYE BYE!!

July 29

《♡♥》《♡♥》《♡♥》

Normal POV

You were always has a bags under your eyes because of the baby. You yawned and you were suprised when a pair of arms crawled to your waist. "(First name), take a rest i will take care of (daughter name)." He whispered to your ears. You pouted. "I can do it Yukio *yawned* you need a rest too, you have a job tommorow." You answered. You scratched your eyes. You sang a lullaby until the baby snorted.

"She's cute, arent she??" He added and you nodded. You place the baby in the crib and went to the room. You lay in the bed. "By the way, Yukio, what place am i to you??" You asked and hugged his waist. He hugged you back. "Second place." He said and you pouted. "E-eh?? How am i became a second place!!" You whined and he chukled. "Because (daughter name) is first!!" He answered and your pouty face turned into smiled. "Oh~~ i get it now." You answered and you sleep together peacefully. But a certain cry of baby you heard ruined your sleep.

When you about to go up. Kasamatsu stopped you. "I'll take care the baby, you should take a rest." He mouthed and you nodded. You went back to sleep.

《《♡♥》》《♡♥》《♡♥》

Gomenasai if its very very short!! But i hope you enjoy it!!

Ja ne~~