Akashi Seijuro- Love is....

Akashi Seijuro- Love is Hindrance

Part 2

Enjoy!!

AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS
Normal POV

Years past by...

Your Dad want to come in Japan and continue the company there. You were rich but not that spoil. Your heart is healed. Your dad said you will studying in a University in college. You are now walking in the airplane. "(First name), the Akashi's Family will visit us??" Your mom said. You looked at her. "Akashi's Family??" You asked.

"Didnt you remember??, your childhood friend was going to visit us??." Your Dad said. 'W-Who??, my childhood friend??' You thought. "Lets just wait them later when we went home already." Your mom said while she getting her luggages. "Hai!!" You said and you took out your phone. "Hmmm..what should i play today??" You said as you slide your finger in your phone. You ride a limo back to your resident.

"(First name), dont you even remember Akashi Seijuro??" Your mom said. 'What is she talking about??' You thought and you shake your head. "Its okay if you forget everything you will remember again, darling.." your mom said and she took out her phone. 'Wait??, that words is  so familliar!?!' You said to yourself. You sighed. After a minutes you reach your resident. A maids and butlers greet you. "Welcome Lady (Last name)!!" The maids and butler said. You smiled. "Its nice to come back!!" You said and you take off your shoes.

"By the way, Darling, please prepared yourself to the visitor!!" Your Mom said. You sighed. "Please Mom stop repeating the sentence!!" You said and rolled your eyes. "Young Lady you must be elegant later!!" Your mom said. You just nodded. You went to your room while the butler put down your luggages. You look at the mirror. "Did i change??" You asked your yourself. You walked to dressing room and took the red dress

(like in the pic.↑↑).

You sighed. 'I wish i remember my childhood friend that mom is talking about.' You said to yourself. You wear your dress and slip your feet in a black high heels that your mom want to you to wear it. You curled a little your (hair color) hair. Then someone knocked. "Lady (Last name), the vistors are here and your mom want you to come down." The butler said.

"Sure!!" You said and opened the door. You walked down. You heard the conversation. "My Daughter will be owned our company!!" Your Dad said and the old man laughed. "I-Im here!!" You said and slowly walked down in the staircase. "How beautiful young lady!!" The old man said you smiled. "Thank you." You said. Then you saw a young man that in your age. "Oh!!, by the way, son come here!!" The old man said and the red headed guy come to his father.

'He looks sooo familliar!!' You thought. You stared the guy. "Lady (Last name), its bad to stare people.." The guy said and smiled. You make a pissed mark. "I-Im sorry!!" You said and you walked to your mother. You sit beside her. You started to eat your dinner as your mom said be elegant, so you did it. After you eat your dad spoke: "(first name), we planned to arrange marriage for you two." Your eyes widen. "What!!" You said and you looked down. "Im sorry, i dont know what to say and i dont know him either." You said and looked at your dad.

"How about you talk outside to know each other." Your dad said. You just sighed. "Lets go." The red headed guys said. You took his hand and go outside.

(Please play the video while you reading this ↓↓ )

The moon light was like a spot light because the light was spotted to both of you. "(First name), you really forgot me." Akashi said and you looked at him. "Excuse me??, what are talking about??" You asked and he chukled. "You dont remember me??" He said and he smiled sadly. He handed over the paper. You glanced at the paper and took it.

You read the paper. 'The handwriting is looks like mine!!' You thought. All the memories came back even you confessed to Akashi. "I remember now!!, y-your the one who reject my confession, Sei-kun.." You said and he heard a sad on your tone. "But i cant marry you because i  will be a hindrance to your success..." you added and he smiled sadly.

"Im sorry, i reject your confession." He said and he hugged you. You cried. "No!!, im sorry!!" You said and cried to his shoulder. "I-Im just afraid to love because when i love someone they will gone like what happens to my mom." Akashi added. You hugged him.

"So please give me a chance to be with you again??"

((♡♥)) ((♡♥))

So this the end of the Love is Hindrance!!, so what do you think will you gave him a chance or nah??

Sorry im bad in explaining!! And im sorry that Akashi is kinda OOC!! T^T

So the request is still opened!!

Stay tuned!!

Ja ne!!~~