Kagami Taiga-Ice Cream

Requested by KranchyMallows

Thanks for requesting!!

Enjoy!!

Normal POV

You were Kagami's girlfriend. He knows all about you seen when you were his childhood friend. You were living with your hot muscular boyfriend. You always trolled Kagami like messing his cooking, messing his clothes and etc. You were now laying in the couch watching a television.

"(First name)!!" Kagami yelled. You laughed. 'Now, he knows who cutted his magazine about basketball.' You thought. You laughed hard. You were slamming your hands in the couch. Kagami went out. "What is this?!?!?" He yelled. You try to not laughed. "A cutted magazine, idiot." You said and laughed. "What did you do this??" He asked and he one by one turn the pages.

"TROLLOLOLOL!!" You reply and you started to run. Kagami saw some cutted heads, legs, arms, and more. He smirked evilly. After the chasing thing-y. Kagami made a Lunch. "Lunch are ready, (first name)!!" Kagami shouted. You stood up and your eyes is twinkling. You run to the kitchen and eat up. "Best chef ever, Taiga!!" You said and you rubbed your tummy.

Kagami chukled. "Jeeezz, You look like a monster while you were eating." He said and he went to the refrigarator. "Say whose the monster.." You said and laughed. You like playing tricks to him. Kagami took out the ice cream. "(First name), eat up its your favorite." He said and he even phrase the last words. You glared at him. "Make sure you didnt plan this!!" You said and you pointed to him with a spoon in your hands.

You took the ice cream and eat all. "Delicous!!" You said. You stood up to took your handkerchief because you are messy when you eat an ice cream. Kagami hold your wrist. You looked back when you saw a flashed. "H-Hey!!, stop taking a pi-picture!!" You said and try to cover the camera.

"No!!" He said and after a the picture taking or stolen picture. Kagami laughed at the picture. "L-Look!!, you looked like a kid, you didnt even know how to eat a ice cream!!" He said and he slammed his head in the table. You glared at him. "By the way, i didnt eat a ice cream??" He said and he looked you, then he smirked. You gulped. "Wha-what are you planning at??" You asked him.

You feel a pair of lips in yours. Kagami kiss you. He bit a little your lips to come in his tongue to your mouth. Both of you play tongue fight. After a minutes you both break the kiss. "Its so delicous, (first name).." he said and smirked. He licked your cheek. You blushed. "I might eat you tonight." He whispered to your ear. You madly blushed. You stood up in your chair.

"Y-you will n-not get a-anything today or this week!!" You said and you stomped. You went in the bedroom and locked. "(Firstname!!)!!" He shouted. You ignored it. In the bedroom. You are giggling because what happened before. You squelled silently as you slammed your head in your soft bed.

××××××××××××××

You opened your instagram when you saw your picture posted by Kagami.

Taiga_Burgers
Posted a picture10 minutes ago.
Tag in (username)

My cute troller girlfriend!!, i love you, even you didnt know how to eat an ice cream. XD
#laughedsohard #iloveyou

You like the post and type a comment.

(Username): be prepared tommorow, Taiga >:) and I love you too.

Then you read some comments.

Alex_kisser: how sweet is that!!, Taiga!!, you grown up so fast!!.

Himurotheawesome: i didnt know, (lastname) doesnt know how to eat a ice cream!! XD

Riko_thebestcook: i wish i can make an ice cream, oh!!, i will make an ice cream for the team!!

Hyuga_handsomemegane: please dont make an ice cream!!

Kuroko_thegreatest: your so chessy Kagami....coach, you didnt need to make an ice cream.

You laughed at the comment. You gladly you are Kagami's girlfriend.

《♥》《♡》《♥》《♡》

I hope you like it, KranchyMallows and readers. Sorry if its lame or sucks, feel free to request and i will do it as fast as i can. Again comment who is the character and the title.

I hope you enjoy it KranchyMallows.

Feel free to request anything until i have free time!! Okay i stop repeating!! XD

Ja ne~~