Yukio Kasamatsu

Yukio Kasamatsu- The Special Birthday.

Belated Happy Birthday Alie!!, sorry i just read your request today (08-08).

So i hope you will enjoy this and also to the other readers out their.

**♡♥**

Normal POV

"Yukio!!" You yelled at his name. You been waiting this morning because you want Yukio greet your birthday first but you were wrong other people greet first before Yukio. Your not type of person who is jealous, but you're kinda disappointed to him. 'Did he forgot my birthday??' You thought. Yukio walked to you. "Is there any problem, (First name)??" He asked. He didnt know that today is my birthday?? You gave him a fake smile. "No-Nothing!" You said and your eyes rolled down. He smiled and he messed your hair. He jogged away and he back to practiced. He scattered your heart but you didnt make it obvious. You were stuck in the darkness of sadness. 'This is worst birthday ever.' you thought. You wait him to greet you until the sunset down but no words you heard toward to him.

You walked home with Kise because Kise said that Yukio is busy and he will go home late. You just nodded. 'He actually ignoring me!!!' You thought.(your name)-CCHI!!!" KIse shouted. He broke your thought. You smiled at him. "Yes??" You asked him. "Can you do me a favor??" He asked and he touched his hands together. You smiled and nodded. "Yes, and what is it??" You asked and he brightly nodded. "Can you look at your bedroom's window at 11pm??" He asked and your eyes widen. "Eh?!?, But its kinda late.." You said and his bright smiled turn into puppy eyes. 'S**t!!, I-I can release that face!!' I thought and you sighed. "Fine, whatever." You said after Kise walked you home.

You followed Kise's favor. You up late while you are watching phone waiting Yukio's birthday messages. The clock turned into 11 and you walked toward in window. You saw a sticky note touching behing of the window. 'What is this??' You thought and you picked the sticky note. "Please can you walk down stairs??". Your right eyebrows rosed up. You sighed. "Kise, you make a stupid game." You murmured. You walked down stairs and you saw a 2 sticky note with gifts and bunch of rose petals. "this definetly freaked me out." You said and you walked toward to the sticky note and read it. "Can you go in the kitchen??" . You sighed then you read the another sticky note. "Please pick the gifts. ^_^". You picked the gifts one by one. 'This gift is kinda many!!' You thought. You walked to the kitchen and you a 3 sticky notes and chocolates. You went toward it and read the notes. "I hope you like the gifts" "Can you complete the puzzle??" "Sorry, can you go in the backyard??". 'This is definetly weird' you thought.

You looked at the back of sticky notes and there's a jumbled words. You eyes widen. You sighed and went outside. There's no one there so you decided to solve the jumbled words at the Sakura tree. the first note wrote 'Y_K_ O' This is kinda easy. You looked around and gladly you saw a peYou picked the pen and answer the word. The word is "YUKIO" 'Wait, who's the person made this?? nah, Whatever.' You murmured. The second jumbled word is "_O__" 'This is kinda hard!! T^T" You thought. "Ah!!, I know it!!" you said and you immediaately wrote the word. "LOVE". "Yukio Love who??" You said and you picked the 3rd jumbled word. "___" This is hard....You read the other jumble words. You solve the other sticky notes. its "__KIO" "K___M___U". 'WAIT!!, I know this!!' you thought. "This answer is 'YUKIO' 'KASAMATSU!" You said and you fist pumped. Then a tall figure came out behind of the tree.

"W-Who are you?" You stuttered asked, He smiled. "Happy Birthday!! (FIRST NAME)!!!" Everyone yelled and the tall figured show his appearance. Your eyes widen. "Y-Yukio??" You said and a tears escape to your eyes. He smiled. He handed a hand. You accept it and you stood up. "Did you know the in no. 3??" He asked and you understand what he is saying. You looked at the no.3 sticky note. He ruffled your hair. "the answer is you." He said and your eyebrow furrowed. "I dont get it?!"You said and pouted. He chukled. "your so slow." He said and you giggled. "Just kidding." you said. The other teammates was playing a sweet song. He laughed and he gave you a warm hugged. "Yukio, why didnt you greet me first??" You asked and he looked at you then gave you a furious blushed. You pinched his cheek. "Stop blushing!!" You said and he scratched his nape.

"Well, I-I want to you t-to know that i want to greet you before your birthday end today because i gave you a special suprised birthday greetings. Im sorry if you want me to greet you first." He said and you cried. "W-Well, its okaay...I understand now.." You said and smiled. "Happy Birthday!!"He said and gave you a kiss.

//////// ♡ ♥ //////////

Hello, im back again. The camping is kinda exhausted and fun. Im sorry if im not active!! Well, bye-bye!! Stay tuned in the other update!!

Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars!!! T^T