YUKIO KASAMATSU

RQSTD BY: ConradAnime

Here you go!

-------

YUKIO KASAMATSU- Trust

"Yu-kun, can I come to your basketball practice next week?" You asked and you looked at him. He's doing his project. Both of you are in the home room. He stop doing his project. He didnt bother to look at you. 

"y/n, you can't." You pouted because of what he said. You seated at the floor you peeked at him.

"Why?" you asked cutely. "You will make a mess in the gym again." You pouted again.
"Eh?! But I want to come!" You whined. But he didn't answer. You furrowed your eyebrows. 'What is your problem, Yukio?' you thought. You sighed. 'Even he did said I shouldn't come in their practice I would come' I said in myself.

"Yu-kun, Is there any problem? Is like your showing your cold side to me." You said. But he still ignored you. You rolled your eyes. You just can't help but to be irritated. You took your bag. You look behind. 'He didnt even bother to asked if he can go with me at home.' You sighed sadly. 

A days past, he kept the cold treatment to you. That make you scared that your relationship may this is reason to end. You tried to talk to him but he kept replying with a small phrase. You want to cried infront of him but you remembered that Kasamatsu hate dramas. 

You feel empty everyday because of his cold treatment. You sit in your proper seat and you put your bag in the table. You don't know how to react. The door immediately open and a yellow headed show up in your front. "y/n- chi! Come with me." He said as you can hear his voice with a sad and worried tone. You looked at him blankly and you come with him. Before you went out you look behind and you saw Kasamatsu just looking at you. 

You went to your destination. You saw a cat has a blood. "W--what happen?" you asked. 

"I just saw this little cat has a blood on it, Is this the cat you always play it before you watch our basketball practice-seu?" You nodded. You cried quietly. Kise hugged and trying to calm you.

While Kise hugging you, you saw Kasamatsu watching both of you. Kasamatsu went in your place and he immediately pulled you. He hold your shoulder and now you are facing to him.

"Yu-kun?" 

"Tsk, how come you can cheat on me, y/n?" He said. You don't know if you should be happy because he'd notice you or you should be mad because he thought you are cheating on him.

You pushed him. "Seriously, Yukio? Now you are saying I'm cheating on you because I JUST HUG KISE? You know, I'm not angry but Im mad at you! Because you kept ignoring me when Im talking to you----" he cutted you.

"Stop changing the topic, y/n! We are not talking about your problem to me! We are talking about my problem to you!" He shouted. You looked to his eyes. Your eyes getting teary but the tears won't fall down. 

You hissed. "So you want to talk about your problem to me? ARGH! Yukio, my problem and your problem is our both problems!"

"You want to talk about my cheating on you? So your saying Im cheating at you even I dont!" You cried.

"Stop lying at me y/n. I saw in my both eyes you are hugging each other!" He shouted that make  You wiped your tears and looked down.

"Im not cheating on Yukio how many times would I say it you!?"

You looked up then look to Yukio. You smiled sadly. "You don't trust me, aren't you?" He didnt answered.

"Tss." You said and you walked away. How come he didnt trust me?!?! Argh! He always ignoring me then he was angry mad at me. Wow, just wow.

A days past you and Kasamatsu didn't bother to talked to you even in the phone. Then, one day you decide to shop some clothes. As you enter in the shop you saw in your side of your eyes   Kasamatsu with a girl laughing each other.

As he sneaked his arm to the girl's waist, you clenched your fist. "Yu-kun."

He said your the one you cheated but..

You walk toward to them. You tapped Kasamatsu's shoulder. He looked behind. "Hi Yukio it seems your having fun with your NEW GIRL, aren't you?" His eyes widened. You feel dumped and you what to kick Kasamatsu's balls.

"y/n.."

"Babe who is she?"

You slapped him. "Say the one who really cheat, our relationshit is over, youmoron." You sarcastic shouted . You left them. Your tears slowly fall. You make me cry twice, Yukio.

Tsk, I hate him!

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO, what just happen? I just wrote what in my mind then poof! It came out a drama. 

._.

What an idiotic idea hahaha. Who wants part 2? 

TYPO 

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

VAForever13