Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Bakagami!!
This oneshot is a quick one, so please dont expect this gonna be so long..

Ja ne and enjoy!!

(August 2)

《♡♡》《♥♥》《♡♡》

Kagami's Pov

I take off my top shirt then i opened my locker. My eyes widen, I can't believe what i saw. Koganei look at my locker then Hyuga then so on, their eyes widen. "KAGAMI HAS A LOVE LETTER!!!" They yelled at me. Kuroko poof no where. "That's new, Kagami has an admirer?!"Kuroko side comment. Everyone nodded. I make a shock face. "You guys dont believe it?!" I asked and they all nodded. I facepalmed. I took the letter and opened slowly. 'I felt nervous!!, This is kinda first time who gave me a letter.' I thought. "Maybe, that letter was from a guy??"Hyuga said and i sighed. I read the letter.

Hello Kagami Taiga!!,

Sorry if im kinda hype, hahaha XD. Well, i just want to say is Happy Birthday!! Sorry i can't say this to you infront of you, LOL. Because i really like you, hahaha.. yeah. So i hope we can meet up at the back of the gym dont bring friends!! Sorry my shy mode can be turn into On. HAHAHA sorry im a weird person. After you read this please can you go at the back of the gym and i'll be waiting!!

JA NE!! 

Secret Admirer..

I close the letter and i blushed furiously. Jeeeezzzz, why am i blushing?!?! I looked at my teammates. "I need to get going."I said and i took my sport bag and went out. AS the the letter say i need to go at the back of the gym. I inhaled and exhaled. Here, is it!!

Normal Pov

You trembled because you heard Kagami's footsteps. When a pair of hands touch your shoulder, you freaked out. "KKKYYYYAAA!!!"You yelled and you immediately touch you heart. "Please dont suprised me like that Kagami."You said and you exhaled. He chukled. "So your the one who wrote the letter??"He asked while blushing. You nodded with a slight blushed in your cheek. A akward silent covered the atmosphere. You fake coughed so you can break the akwardness. "Well, I wanna gave this to you i hope you like it."You said and you gave him a gift. He gladly accept it. "Im sorry if i have a short hair (just pretend it), and not that sport person like your ideal girlfriend, but i can be your girlfriend and try to be one of them!!"You said in front to his face. 

HE blushed and chuckled. "
You dont need to copy my ideal girldriend, your perfect the way you are and i like you no i love you."He answered and you smiled. "Thanks, soooo we're a couples now, aren't we??"You added and he chukled, He immediately kiss you passionately.  You were suprised but after you recovered you kissed back. "This is the best birthday present ever!!"He whispered to you ears. You giggled and gave him a pecked of the kiss. "I know."You answered.

 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<....................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello guys, i hope you like it. Sorry if Kagami is kinda OOC. HEHEHEHE.... So umm... this is quick one gomen gomen. Sorry if i have a wrong grammars and spelling. I dont have time to recheck it. So bye bye!

JA NE!!