Nijimura Shuzo- Just a Misunderstanding

《《♡♥》》《《♡♥》》

Normal POV

You are in the bleachers watching, Nijimura beat Haizaki again. You sighed. Your boyfriend is so strict in his former teammates but he is caring person. 'Why he has to be strict??' You thought. After the fight, Nijimura went out in the gym. You stood up, gladly you brought the first aid kit. You jogged to Haizaki. You took a towel.

"Next time, dont come here late, okay??" You said and you tiptoe. You tap the blood in Haizaki's face. He clicked his tongue. You glared him. He immediately nodded. "Hai!!" He said and you heared a loud thud. You look back. You saw Nijimura is glaring both of you. "(First name)!!, what are you kissing Haizaki!!" He yelled at you. You looked at him.

"What are you-" You said and you cut off. He glared at you. "Why are you kissing Haizaki!!??" He shouted. The players watch at the scene. "Im not kissing Haizaki!!, idiot!!" You said in loud tone. He walked out. You chased him. "SHUZO!!, its mis-!!" You said and you hold his arm. He slapped your arm. "Shut up!!" He said. The kit was opened and the scapel sliced your skin.

You flinched. You cover the bruise in your arm and still chase him. "Shuzo wait!!" You yelled. You gripped his t-shirt. "Let me explain-" you said and he look at you in serious face. "There is nothing to explain!!, i saw you last week kissing in the crowd and today kissing him again!! Are you cheating on me!!" He said. You widened your eyes. You didnt kiss Haizaki!! And you never kiss him. "Im not!!" You said.

Nijimura slapped you. Your eyes widened. Your cheeked had dripping a blood. Your tears is start streaming down. "Lets just break up." Nijimura said and he walked away. That was the sharpest word you ever heard him. You sat down in the ground. The blood was dripping in your uniform. You saw the GoM. They run to you.

"Senpai!!, what happened??" Kise asked. You looked at them and smiled. You stood up slowly. "Its nothing." You said and you run off. The tears are still streaming down. The hurt he cause to you. He didnt give you a time to explained. He didnt know that was a Misunderstanding.

You straight toward to your apartment and locked in. You run to the bathroom to get a first aid kit. You cover the bruise in your arm and cheek. The bruise in your arm is was so deep. You didnt care it. You locked off in your room and cry.

《《Next day》》

You woke up because the pain in your arm. You immediately do the morning routine. You find your long jacket to cover your bruise. You didnt tie your hair so you can cover your cheek. You walked toward to the school. Everybody is looking at you. They were suprised that you wearing a jacket in hot day. You just ignored them. You ran to your classroom.

You make a way to your sit. The teacher looked at you weirdly. Nijimura went in and look at you weirdly, you cover your face then look away. The teacher came to you. "(Last name), why are you wearing a jacket in hot day??" The sensei said. You just smiled. The teacher sighed and went back to the discussion.

Its was lunch time and you were alone in the roof top. Sometimes you and Nijimura was eating lunch together but that was already over. you picked the sushi and you saw a droplet came from your eyes. 'I still love him, why he didnt believe??' you thought and you heard the door opened. "SENPAI!! Midorima is being a freaking idiot OHA asa!!" Aomine yelled. You immiedately wiped your tears.

You stood up. "Wha-What are doing here??" You asked as you cleared your throat. The GoM smirked except Kuroko and Murasakibara. They immiedately put you in the sacks. "Hey!!, who said that you'll kidnapped me!!" You yelled and punched the sacks.

《《♡》》 《《♥》》

Where did GoM carried you??

Is this relate to something??

Comment if you want a part 2.

See you!!

Request [Opened]

Ja ne~~