Himuro Tatsuya-Don't Make Me Jealous

Requested by Empress_Suo_Misaki

Thanks for the request!!

Normal POV

You were watching faraway from Himuro, who is flirting with girls. You didnt seem like it. When you say to your Boyfriend to stop flirting ,his reply is 'im being nice them'. You are being pissed off. You sighed. There a light bulb float in your head. You decide to make Himuro jealous, but the problem is you dont have a guy to flirt it. You think about a second.

You saw the purple titan-friends walking in the classroom. "Mura-kun!!" You shouted and run to him. "Eh??, (lastname)-chin??" He asked and he munched his chips. "Can you do me a favor??" You asked. He looked at you in lazy looked. "What is it??" He asked and he opened the pocky box. "Can we make Himuro jealous??" You asked when Murasakibara is about to talk.

"I'll give you a tons of snacks!!" You said and look at him in serious face. He sighed. 'Its not my problem if Muro-chin get jealous, okay??" He asked. You nodded. You smile widely.

《♡♥》《=》 《♥♡》

You are now in cafeterai, you find where the line start. "Mura-kun, can you raised me up??' You said and Murasakibara just do your order. Himuro noticed you and Murasakibara. 'What is going on??' He asked himself. Himuro walk toward to you. "(First name)??, why are up there?" Himuro asked. You looked down.

"Tatsu-kun, i just finding the line!!" You said and you smiled. "Atsushi, can you put down (firstname)??" Himuro said and looked at the childish Titan. "But (nickname)-chin, cant see the line." Murasakibara said and pouted. Himuro sighed. 'Good work, Mura-kun!!' You thought. At last you are in the top of the line. "Atsushi, you can put down (firstname) now." Himuro said while he was paying the sandwich.

"No!!, i dont wanna go down!!, i want to be here and feel like a tall!!" You said and fist pumped in to air. Himuro sighed. 'Im so good at acting!!' You thought.

《♡》《♥》《♡》《♥》

Aftet a days Himuro is getting jealous. You didnt even noticed because you busy flirting with Murasakibara.

Today you were sitting at the bleacher waiting to for the basketball team to take a break. 'Just a little bit more!!, Himuro will get jealous!!' You thought. There coach whistle as a sign of break. You took out the towel and run to Murasakibara. "Here, Mura-kun!!' You said and you handed over the towel. Himuro watch you two. Himuro walk to you.

"(Firstname), where my towel??" Himuro asked. You looked at him. "Im sorry!!, i forgot to brought one, Tatsu-kun!!" You said. You lie, you didnt really forgot it to bring a towel but you just need it in the plan. He covered his bangs. "I-Its thats so.." He said and you looked at him. "Do you want me to get you some towel, Tatsu-kun??" You asked and tilted your head.

"N-No, thanks!" He said and he faked smiled. The coach whistle as 'go back to your practice!!'. Himuro jogged to the basketball court without saying anything.

[After the practice◇•◇•◇•◇•◇]

You were talking to Murasakibara when Himuro grabbed your wrist. "Atsushi!!, you can go home first." Himuro said in serious tone. Murasakibara nodded and he went out. Himuro cornered you. "Hi-Tasu??' You asked in shaky tone. "Why are you flirting with Atsushi!!" He asked as he lay his head in your shoulder. "Please dont make me jealous." He whispered to your ear gently.

"So you know the feel, when im getting jealous??" You said and you hugged him. He broke the hugged. "What are you talking about??" He asked you. "I planned all this, because you kept flirting with a girls." You said and pout. He pinched your cheek. He sighed. "So that flirting thing-y isnt true??" He asked again and you nodded. "Like i said im not-" he said and cutted him off. "Its just the same you know??" You answered.

He hugged you. "Fine!!, i forgive you, just dont make me jealous." He said and you looked at him. "And promise me you wouldnt flirt again??" You said while you were showing your pout. He smiled and kiss you in your forehead. "I promise." He said and you hugged him.

"I love you Tasu-kun." You said and you buried you face in his muscular chest. He kissed your top of your head. "I love you too." He reply back.

>>>>♡♥

Hello guys!!, thanks for requesting Empress_Suo_Misaki!!

I hope you enjoy it!!

Hello reader!!, the request are still opened!! But maybe i will do your request next week. And my exam is next Month, July. I hope you can wait!!

LAV YAH!!

Ja ne!~