Kise - Your/Kise Confession Part 2

Kise was surrounding of fangirls. You were there staring. 'Im sorry Kise i-i didnt mean to..... Im sorry..' you thought. Kise grab your hand and run somewhere. We find some hiding place. After a minute the girls are gone. You look at Kise in teary eyes. "I-I-Im s-sorry, i didnt m-mean t-to ---" you said but you were cut off.

He place his finger in your lips. "Ssshhh.... its okay..its my fault that i didnt follow you.." he said and he patted your head. "But its my fault that i---" you said and you cut off. He chukled. "Your so childish...and you didnt change!!" Kise said.

You punched his head and turn around. "Hidou-ssu!!" He said and touching his head. "Im not childish, Ryouta!!" You said. He chukled. You glanced at him in blushing face. You remembered the manager said. 'You are Kise's girlfriend! '

"What are you thinking, (your name)-cchi??" Kise asked. "No-Nothing!!" You stutter

You started went in the rollercoaster. "KKKYYAAA!!, (YOUR NAME)-CCHI!!, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!" Kise yelled. While you ignored him and enjoying the ride. After the ride Kise soul are in Heaven. "Be the soul in peace!!" You said and pray.

"(Y-your name)-cchi for your punishment!!" Kise said and run to you. He tickled you. "H-Hey!!, I-Its not M-my f-fault th-that you are sc-scaredy cat!!, HA HA HA HA HA!!" You laughed.
"So your saying im scaredy cat, ugh??" Kise said and he tickle you more. "Stop it!!" You said. After the tickled. You gasped some air.

You saw a (favorite color) Teddy. Your eyes sparkling. "You want it, (your name)-cchi??" Kise asked. You slightly nodded. You went in the arcade and Kisen is trying to get stuff toy in the Toy catcher. Then after a 3 round he got the stuff toy. You took the stuff toy and hug it. "Thank you!!, Ryouta!!" You said.

Both of you play some games. Then you went in skating ground. You dont know how to skate. "Ryouta, i-i dont know how to skate." You said standing in the ice while your hands is widen. "Its okay (your name)-cchi i will teach you." Kise said. He step in the ice and guide you.

He teached to walk in ice and slide. He put you far away to him. "R-Ryouta a-are you sure, i will pass this??" You asked. He nodded. As you skate toward to him. Then you gonna fall forward. Luckily Kise caught you. You look at him his face are inches in your face. You blushed. "Need more practice, (your name)-cchi." Kise said while smiling and he help you to stand and you both skate.

Everyone are looking at you. They thought both of you are couples. Your tummy make a sound. "E-eh??, (your name)-cchi is hungry??" Kise said. You look at him and you blush. You nodded. Both of you went in mini Cafe outside.

You order (your favorite food). Kise order his favorite food. You chewed your food. "Sswwoo dwelicwous!!" You said and tasting the food on your mouth. Kise face was near to your face. You look at him. "Wha-Wha??" You stuttered. He kiss the side of your lips. Your face was red. He chukled. "Theres a crumb in the corner of your lips." Kise said in cheerful tone.

"You do-dont need to kiss me!!, yo-you just need to say it!!" You said. You bow and hide your blush. Someone patted my head. I raised my head. Kise smiled to me.

'I must confess to him now or maybe later!! ' you thought.

Sunset~~

"(Your name)-cchi lets ride ferris wheel!!" Kise said and look at you. "But its kinda late??" You answered. "Please!!" Kise said in puppies eyes. 'Does eyes i-i can handle it!! ' you thought. You sighed. "Fine!!" You said. Kise hold your hand and drag you, not pulled its dragged!!

He buy a ticket and you ride ferris wheel. Both of you are in highest part of the wheel. You gulped. "K-Kise, i-i have a question to asked you..." you said and looked down. "E-eh??, what is it??" He asked.

"Why all the workers and manger thought that im your girlfriend??, cause im not your girlfriend---" You said and you cutted off with a soft, warmer, and glossy lips. "Yet." Kise added. You look at him. You blushed. "I like (your name)-cchi, no , I love (your name)-cchi seens we're kids!!" Kise confessed.

You looked suprised. 'He really meant it, he really Love me!!' You thought. You smiled. "Me too!!, I really Love you too!!" You said and hugged him. "(Your name)-cchi, can i be your first and last boyfriend??" He asked. You chukled. "Of course, silly!!" You said and both of you shared a sweet cute kiss.

________________________

Well, guys i hope you like it!!, 2 part are finish in one day!!, Ha!, gladly!! Sorry for wrong grammars and spelling!!, im not good at english!! -.-|||

Well you can request!!

~¤~ VAforever13