What if..

Warning: I will try to make this hilarious!!, and some bad words will come out!! Just warning ya.

Enjoy!!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Me- as myself
You- as yourself
And so on

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Me: Hiya!! *chop the wood* ow!!, ow!!

Midorima: baka

Me: *glared at him and mouted 'i will kill you'* by the way!!, you can call me Yhana!! Thats my personal nickname and i dont care!! *crazy dance*

Aomine: we have a weird author!! *whispered to Kuroko*

Kuroko: Aomine-kun, i think its bad to say that.

Me: what did he said Roko-kun?? *show a meat cleaver at the back* *smile evilly*

Kuroko: he said--*Aomine covers his mouth*

Aomine: i said your beautiful!! *he lie*

Me: *anime vein* im not beautiful!! RRRAAAWWRR!! *throw the meat cleaver*

Aomine was send to hospital because of his lossing blood.

Murasakibara: Yhan-chin, why did we need to go here. *munch*

Me: oh!!, because its for the readers and fans *took some snacks from him*

Murasakibara: Yhan-chin, dont you dare!!  *dark aura*

Me: *give back the snacks* *pouted*

Kise: Yhana-cchi!!, Im sorry im late!!! * run to me and tucked into hug but failed* *landed on th floor*

Me: i dont like hugs, Se-kun. *act like a queen*

Akashi: what all this communication about?? *went down stairs*

Me: its What if Kashi-kun!! *throw arms in the air* wanna join??

Akashi: until you have a sadist side. *smirked*

Me: (-.-) really?!? *show my other meat cleaver* *smirked* now, happy??

Akashi: *smirked* i'll join this stupidy game.

Me: okay, i planned this before *secretly evil laughed* What if all of you except Midorima break all his Lucky item!!

Midorima: 0-0 WHAT!?!?

Kise: cool!!??

Aomine: im b-back!! *in the wheel chair*

Me: oh!!, welcome back Mine-kun. *smirked* *dark aura*

Me: as i was saying, all the GoM except me and Midorima of course, watching to break all his lucky items i mean all of it!! *smirked*

Midorima: NO!! *hide his lucky items*

Me: give it or blocked the Oha Asa?!? *handing my hand*

Midorima: Fine!!, i'll see you in heaven!! *give a kiss in a lucky items*

Me: Ew!! * make a whadda f**k face*

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

So this the prologue i think??, please comment if you want me to continue it and make a request about this like...

What if they play FNAF??

Like that. Just comment whatever you want and i try my best to make it and i will still working to other one shot. Just ignore the picture up there.

Aomine: stop talking, midget!!

Me: well excuse me sir!! Im 5'1!! And im still tall!! *show a meat cleaver with  blood* Dont say you want do this again??

Aomine: *shake head and try to escapes with his wheel chair*

Me: you can escape, but you cant hide, darky!!! *laughed evilly* im not really a yandere just a little bit only. Hihihi..

Midorima: Still not giving my lucky items!! *hugged his lucky items*

Me: give it or meet my meat cleaver?? *show my meat cleaver again*

Its kinda creepy!!, please dont hate me!! Im sorry for the words!! The meat cleaver is a knife that can cut a big beef, pork, or chicken.

Brought you by Meat Cleaver!!,

XD