What if..

What if you become a teacher in KNB kindergarten?!!

This part just poof in to my mind lol. Well, i hope you enjoy it.

KNB KNB KNB KNB

Normal POV

You are new teacher or lets just say a new owner of the kindergarten school for boys. You just excited what will happened later. You immediately do your morning routine and went toward to the school. You saw a bunch of kids playing. You smiled. You clap trice so you can get there attention. "Okay.., umm.. im your new teacher!!, im (full name)!!" You said and looked at you then they continue playing.

You facepalm. "Lets go inside and introduce yourself to me." You said and they all followed you. When all of you went in someone hugged your legs. "I-Im sorry!!, i-i didnt mean to hugged you!!" The brown little boy (N/A: its Sakurai..)  cried. You carried him. "Eh??, why are you apologizing??, there nothing to apologize." you said and ruffled his hair a little. The little boy smiled and went to his seat.

Everyone amazed to your little kindness. You stand infront of them. "Lets start to you." You said and pointed to the red headed boy. He look at you. "Noone  dare to command me." He said. You sighed. "Can you please tell your name??" You asked and bend your body. He clicked his tongue. "Akashi Seijuro." He said and he looked at you. You smiled. "How a nice name!!, then whose next??" You asked and the yellow headed raised his hand.

"Me!!, Me!! Sensei (first name)!!" He said and someone punched his head. "Quiet!! Idiot!!" A dark brown said. You cross your arm. You walk toward to them. "Please dont start a fight!' You said and dark brown headed boy pouted and nodded. "By the way, what is your name??" You asked and ruffled their hair. They both blushed. "Im Kise Ryouta!!" The yellow headed boy said and you carried him. "How about you??" You said and you put down Kise.

He blushed. "I-Im Kasamatsu Yukio." He said and looked away. You smiled. Then after all the kids introduce. They wanted to play with you. You were playing with Kise when you see a Midorima swinging by himself. You smiled. You stood up and went to him. 'Hey!, little carrot??" You teased. He glared at you. He pushed up his glasses. "Im not a carrot!!" He said and you messed his hair. "Fine!, i just wanna ask you that why are you alone??" You sit to the other swing. "None of your business." He answered. You furrowed your eyebrows. You looked what he's holding.

"What are you holding??" You asked and tilted your head. "Its my lucky item today, a f-flower." He said and looked at you. "Here, its doesnt m-mean i w-wanna give this t-to y-you." He said and he handed over the flower. You take it. "Thank you Mido." You said and gave him a kiss in the cheek. He blushed. Everyone run to you. "I wanna kiss too!!" Koganei said. "Me too!!" Kiyoshi said. "Me three!!" Aomine said and you chukled. Then Mitobe sign language and you sweat drop. 'I have no idea what he's talking about.' You thought.

"There, There calm down. I will give a kiss if you sleep?!" You said and they immediately run to the sleeping room. You giggled. 'Kids..' you thought. When you about to step, you bumped to someone. You looked down and saw Kuroko has a bruised in his knee. You immediately kneeled down. "Are you alright??" You asked and he looked at you with teary eyes. "I-Its kinda h-hurt.." he said and cried. You carried him and went to the infirmary room.

You lay him in the bed and immediately took the first aid kit. You went back to kuroko and covered with bandaid. You look at him. "I-Its hurt sensei.." he said and looked at you. You sighed then smiled. You gave a kiss at his knee. "Its feel better now??" You asked and he shake his head. "Eh??" You added. He pointed his cheek. "This hurt too." Kuroko said and pouted. You giggled at his cuteness. You about to kiss his cheek when Murasakibara covered your lips.

"Sensei!!, can you gave me a sweets??" Murasakibara asked and you nodded. Kuroko pouted. "Ja ne, Kuroko! And please went in Sleeping room!!" You said and hold murasakibara's hand.  You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "After i gave you a sweet, murasakibara please go to sleep, okay??" You said and gave a sweets. "Haiiiii!!" He answered and run to the room. You sighed.

'What a tiring day!!' You thought and stretched your arm. You went to your office and take a nap.

KnB POV

Akashi clap his little hands twice. "Listen up!!" He said and everyone pay attention. "We know that we have crush on to sensei even we just met her today!!" Akashi said and everyone agreed what he said. "Lets make a bet if we, no, if one of us make Sensei fall in love, his the winner and the rules is own strategy or plan ." He said and everyone start to think there plans to make Sensei/Reader-chan make fall in love to them.

After a hours.....

Normal POV

Your alarm clock ring. You immediately tap it, so the alarm clock stop ringing. You went to the kitchen and bake some snacks.
After you bake a snack you went to the sleeping room to wake them up. You wake them up one by one. You tould them to proceed in study room.

Then they start to do there plans

And 。。。。。

可内部  可内部  可内部  可内部

Hello reader-chan!! Sorry i didnt update 07-18-15, the wifi is still has a problem. Gomen!!

Who will you choose among to the children??

What strategy or plan will make you fall in love to them??

Stay tuned to the other part!!

Ja ne~~

(07-18-15, 11:13pm)