Kagami Taiga - Cooking Time!!

You text Kagami.

To: Kagami

Kagami i will go there later in 6 pm!!
^_^

You press the send button. You went to the bathroom and wash your body. You wear a simple plain white and Black short. You took your wallet to buy some ingredients for your recipe. You walk down stairs and wear your shoes. You close your aparment and put the keys under the carpet.

Time skip......

You went to the market to buy some ingredient in your special recipe the CURRY. After you buy. You went out in the market and straight to the Kagami apartment. You opened the door and you saw again the seirin team and there coach. You waved them. They wave back. You get inside and close the door.

"(Your name), what are holding??" Riko asked. You look at your hands. You realized what Riko is referring. "Oh!!, this i will make curry!!" You said and scratch your back of your neck. The Seirin team gulped except to Riko. "Eh??, really can i help??" She asked you nodded. "By the way where's Kagami??" I asked.
"In the kitchen!!" Riko said pointed to the kitchen.

I run toward to the kitchen. "Kagami!!, i will make a curry!!" I said in cheer tone. Someone grab your head. "(Y-your name) you dont have to!!" Kagami said while trembled. "I want to!! My skills are im---" you said when you cut off by Kagami. 'I think his in the bad mood??, nah!!, maybe not!! ' you thought. "YOU DONT HAVE TOO (YOUR NAME)!!" He shouted. You scared.
"But--" you said and he cut you off.
"Did you remembered that when you cooked some food for my team, they were close enough to die!!, YOU ARE WORST THAN RIKO!!, AND YOUR COOKED ARE LIKE A Disgusting AND JUST QUIT IN THE COOKING CLUB YOU DONT HAVE CHANCE TO BE A CHEF!!" He yelled to you. You look down and tears came out. You look at him and slap him. "YOU DONT NEED TO SAY THAT TO STRAIGHT TO MY FACE!!, I JOIN COOKING CLUB SO MY SKILLED BE IMPROVED!!, I JOIN IN THAT CLUB BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!" You yelled back. And tears stream down to your cheeks.

His eyes widened. "YOU DONT NEED TO INSULT ME LIKE THAT!!, I TRY MY BEST TO DO IT!! BUT i think my effort was been waste.... so lets just BREAK OUR FRIENDSHIP AND ACT THAT WE DONT KNOW EACH OTHER LIKE A STRANGER!!" You said and shouted. You pulled out the ring that he gave you in your birthday and throw it. You throw the ingredient in the ground.

You stormed out.. "BAKAGAMI!!" You mumbled.

(In the Seirin Team side)

"Kagami you dont need to yelled." Kuroko said and appeared nowhere. "K-KUROKO!!, when did you came here??" Kagami said while startled. Riko cracked his knukled. "W-What did y-you said in my food BAKAGAMI!!" Riko yelled and punish him.

After that part. "You must say sorry to (your name), i think you hurt her feelings to much..." Teppei said.
"And (Your name) has confessed to you in bad timing!!" The other player said.

"Yea!!, Yea!!, just shut up i will apologize to her tommorow!!" Kagami said . He scratch his back of his neck.

Kagami POV
I really hurt her so much. I feel guilty and sad. She broke our friendship. I was laying in my bed and i tweaked my hair. I really love her but i been bad mood because of the team teasing about me and (name). "Eeerrmm!!, how can we back our friendship!!??" I asked myself. I call her....

Your PoV
I run to my apartment and went toward my room. I lay down and cry. You BAKAGAMI!! Why did I fell inlove with you!?!?!. I join cooking club so i can make you a lunch!!, but i think my effort is useless and its just waste it.
He even insult and said my cook is disgusting!!, he even compared me to Riko. I most hated is that someone compared me to everyone. Mom said my skilled was improved now!!