Murasakibara Atsushi - Be Snack Buddy!!

Weekend (Saturday)...

You were in your bed laying and playing with your phone. "Its so Bbbbboooorrriiiinnnngg!!" You said and you sited up. Then your tummy growled. You sighed. You dialed a number in your phone.

"Moshi??" A manly lazy voice said.
"Sushi-chan, please buy me a snacks, please??" You said in the phone.
"No, (your name)-chin is too lazy." Murasakibara said. You pouted.
"Fine!!" You said and press the end button. You stand up and took your purse. You tied your hair in to pony tail.

You went out in your apartment and lock it. Your phone vibrate. You took out your phone and saw a name of Murasakibara. You pick it up.
"Moshi Moshi??" You said.
"(Your name)-chin, wait me there!!" Murasakibara said.
"Hai!!" You answered and he turn off the call. You waited him outside.

You have crush or lets say inlove with Murasakibara. You stutter every time you talk to him face to face. You sighed. You decided to confess to him later. You sighed.

"(Your name)-chin!!" Murasakibara said and he waved to you. You waved back and smiled. Both of you were walking toward to the market. You sighed.
CONFESSS!!
CONFESSS!!
CONFESS--

OH STUP YOU STUPED BRAIN!!' You thought. Now, your in the market, you took a basket. You went to the snack side. While Murasakibara getting all the snacks, yea!!, all. You took some pocky sticks and (favorite snacks). Then buy some drinks. You went to the counter to pay my things.

After you pay your snacks you went out with Murasakibara.
"(Your name)-chin, Can i have some sweet??" Murasakibara asked.
"Oh??, this??, sure!!" You said and give him. "Not them, this." Murasakibara said and he pointed to your lips. You blushed. Murasakibara pinned you in the wall. You look at him.

Then you feel a soft and sweet lips. Then you broke the kiss. Murasakibara lay his forehead in yours. "I love (your name)-chin." Murasakibara said. You giggled at his cuteness. "Love you too!" You said and you give him a pecked in the lips.

__________________________

Gomene!!, *took Sakurai* Gomenasai Gomenasai Gomenasai Gomenasai Gomenasai!! *then put it back to the backstage* Gomene!!, i sorry if its short!!.

By the way i will use now a 'I' instead 'you' okay!??, Arigato!!