Izuki Shun- Kawaii Puns.

Warning: Some puns are lame and i just made them. Enjoy!! The video isnt mine its belong to the respective owner.

《♡》《♥》《♡》《♥》

Normal PoV

Its your dismissal and your are waiting to your boyfriend Izuki Shun. You saw a cat walking to you. "KKKYYAA!!, your so cute!!" You said and pick the cat!! "Mmeeoooww!!" The cat said. You looked at the cat. "You hungry arent you??" You asked and you put down the cat. You took your bag and find your bento.

"I know, the bento is here, somewhere!!" You said and when you felt a cloth. "Oh!!, here is it!!" You said and you put it out. You opened the bento and took a 3pieces of sushi. "Here have some!!" You said and you put down your hand where the sushi are there. The cat look at you first and the cat eat the sushi. You giggled.

"Is the sushi are delicious??" You asked and smiled to the cat. "Meow!!" The cat replied. You smiled. But someone kiss your hair. "Hi, Shun!!" You said and you smiled to him. He smiled back. "Hello!!" He replied. He noticed the cat. He smirked. 'Oh no!!, not the puns again!!" You thought and your thought has mixed it up.

"(First name), i have a puns for you!!" He said and smiled widely. You gulped. "(First name), I will love you Furr-ever!!" He said and you realized that was good. "How sweet Shun!!, that puns is nice!!" You said and looked at him. He smiled. He tooked his Puns notebook and wrote it.

"Wait!!, i have one!!" You said and clapped your hands. "Eh??, really??" Izuki asked and you nodded. "Here, umm.., This moment we have together is un-furr-getable!!" You said and smiled. He hugged you. "Im so proud of you!! (First name)." Izuki said and cry. "Wait, Izuki, i have more!!, ahh.., There a paws-sible that our love is longer than the cat tail!!" You said and smiled.

'Nice one!!, (first name)." Izuki said and he wrote in his notebook. "I love you, eagle." You said and whispered to his ear gently. He chukled. "I love you too." He said and kiss your cheek.

《♡》《♥》《♡》《♥》

Its midnight but you werent sleep yet. You sighed. "Is Izuki awake??" You asked yourself. You sit up. You sighed and lay your chin in your palm. 'I want to sing, How about i video message and send to Shun!!' You thought. You get up and compose some song. After an hour. You record the song and send to him.

Izuki's POV

I woke up because my phone is ringing. I took my phone and look at it. "What is this, a video message??" I asked myself and when i saw its from (first name). I play the video.

Start..

"Sorry, if i wake you up, Shun, i compose this song to you, i hope you like it!!" You said and you took your piano. You start playing.

Song~~

(if you cant play the video, play it in the youtube, Title: The Love-Struck Kitty Wont Be Discouraged!)

Nyanda nyanda KAMI-SAMA nante
that's right, a kitty-punch delivered with my cat-like reflexes!

Nyanto nyanto zankoku na no ne
I've really gone & tripped in the litter box, haven't I?

Neko damashi ja kakusenai ne
I can't purr my way out of this pickle

Mimi mo shippo mo tobidashite
I'd have tabby a fool to think I can keep going

BAREBARE no honshou hitori nigedashita
These feline features come rushing back, having been seen through, I scampered away...

Aa tokete iku yo mahou ga
Ah, the magic is fading...

Mada kimi ni nani mo ienai mama
I still haven't told you how I really feel...

Owakare nante chotto sabishii na
purr-ting is such sweet sorrow...

Demo kimi ga tasukete kureta
but that day

Ano ame no furu hi wasurenai yo
you rescued me as the rain poured down, I won't ever forget it!

Kondo koso omoi wo tsutaenakucha!
I meowst convey these feelings to you!

Nyanka nyanka itsumo to chigau
somehow things are pawsitively different!

Nyante nyante suteki na sekai
what a purr-fect place to be!

Nekokaburi ja tsukamenai ne
I have to pounce while I still got the chance!

Sore ga KOI NEKO no ikikata!
this is how a love-struck kitty chooses to live!

"Suki yo suki yo dai-DAIsuki yo
"I love you, I really do!

Tatoe kimi ga ano hi no koto wo
the special day we shared together,

Wasuretete mo sore de ii no
even if you forgot all about it, that's fine

Kimi to deaete yokatta"
this little stray is glad she was found by you"

Nyanda nyanda KAMI-SAMA mo
even though it's a bit hypurrcritical of me,

Nyanda kanda ATE ni nara nai-nyan?
God can't always be counted on to make your wishes come true, right?

KOI NEKO nara soba ni iru yo
the love-kitten will always be near you

Dakara mou furimukanaide
so there's no need to look back whisstfully over your shoulder, ok?

Kimi no KOKORO no naka kitto aeru kara
since you'll always find me napping in the warm glow of your heart!

Kimi ni atte iu yo
I'll meet you & say:

"Mata ne" tte egao de!
"See you again someday" with a smile!

xxxxx

I chukled. 'How sweet, (first name)' i thought and message her.

'I love it!! I love your puns, (first name), I love you, thanks for the song' I press send and i get back to sleep.

Your PoV

'I love it!! I love your puns, (first name), I love you, thanks for the song' he said. You smiled and you lay to your bed. 'Im glad you like it, Shun, I love you too' you reply back and after a second you fall asleep.

Back scene:

'Im glad you like it, Shun, i love you too.' You reply back and after a second you fall asleep. Your house was surrounded by Hundreds of cat. "Meow!!, MEOW!!, NYA!!" The cats said.

"Wha- The heck!!, What is going on!!" The neighboor said. "Cat apocalypse!!" The other neighboor said. "The end of the world has come!!" The old man said. "Oh!!, Shut up!!, its just a cat!!" You yelled outside and the neighboorhood silent.

《♡《♥》《♡》《♥》

GOMENESAI!!, sorry, if its corny and lame!! *sighed* i try my best to make this. I hope you like it.

Request《Opened》

(If you request please describ your request if its fluff, or something. NO LEMON NOR LIME!!)

Ja ne~~