Kotarou Hayama- Cute

《♡》 《♡》 《♡》

Normal PoV

"Why are you sooo annoying?!?"

"Im not tsundere!!"

"Stop teasing!!"

You and Kotarou, its just a bestfriend. You have a feeling that need to hide, the Love. But the people knowed that both of you are in relationship and the true is, your not couples.

You are in the library taking some book for coming exam. You sighed. 'Why Kotarou didnt understand my feelings?!?!' You thought and then you try to reach the last book. Someone took the book. "Hi, (Nickname)-Chan!!" Kotarou yelled. You placed a finger in your mouth. "Shhhh..." you whispered.

He chukled. "Why are you here??, (ship your name and the other guy)??" He teased. You pouted. "I dont like him, Kota!!" You said and you took the book from Kotarou. "No!!, you like him!!" He teased you more. "Kota!!, how many times that i dont like him!!" You said and you try to calmed yourself. 'What a Tsundere!!" He said and shaked his head. "The Hell!!, HAYAMA!!" You yelled.

"Shhhhh..." the librarian said. You bowed as a apology. "(Nickname)-Chan, is noisy!!" Kotarou said. You make a pissed mark.

'Why he didnt understand!!, that i dont like (the guy name)??'

'Why he wasnt hurt about it??, i love him, its that hard to understand?,'

"Kota-Chan, please not this time!!, im on bad mood." You said and you walked to the librarian. You gave your library card. You put the book in your bag and went out. "(Ship name)!!" Kotarou yelled and chased you. "Kota-Chan!!, please stop teasing, im not in the mood." You said and smiled weakly. He smirked. "Why??, did (guy name) break up with you??" He teased.

You walked faster. You are near in the gymnasium. "(Ship name)~~!!" Kotarou sing. Kotarou reach your nerves. You slapped him. "Why didnt you understand that i didnt love him!!" You said and you tears streamed down. "Why dont you understand that i love you more than him!!" You said and you widened your eyes.

You realized that you confessed. You look at him, you turn around and start to run, but he grabbed your wrist. He enveloped you into hugged. "K-Kota-Chan??" You said. He smiled, "Why didnt you say so??" He said and chukled. You pinched he cheek. "I think this will be dramatic." You said and pouted.

He give you a pecked in your lips. "I think (you and hayama kotarou ship name), is better than (the other ship name)." He said. You kissed his cheeked. "Hey!!, stop making some lovey dovey here!!" Reo said and rolled his eyes. You chukled. "Now, Hayama!!, im not a tsundere anymore!!" You said and smirked.

"But still your my cutest tsundere girlfriend, (first name)."

《《♡》》《《♥》》

Hello guys, well this is kinda cute!! So i look forward about the request!! So i hope enjoy this Little Part.

Request (opened)

Ja ne~~~