Himuro Tatsuya- A girl need a Tamer.

Enjoy!!

×♡×♥×♡×♥×♡×♥×♡×♥

Normal PoV
Your a simple girl but the some students called you A-G-N-A-T. Means 'A Girl Need A Tamer', they thought that you are cold and scary. Your (color hair) hair's length is above your shoulder and your eyes was covered your bangs. You're aloner. You are being annoyed when someone pestering you or talking with you.

Present~~~

You sighed. Its was dismissal but you were still in the classroom and watching the birds fly. Someone opened the door. Your eyes widen. He panted and he immiedately close the door. You looked at him. "Shhhh..." he said and place a his finger near his mouth. You stared at him. You heard a Thud and squelling girls.

"Oh!!, Himuro!!, where are you??, Himuro be my waifu!!, Himuro take my baby!!" The fangirls said and your pissed off. 'What an annoying sound!!' You thought. You took a knife and hide it your back. You looked at Himuro. "I'll be back.' You said and its more like a whispered. You opened tfe door and closed it.

"Hello, girls what all of the annoying noises about??~~" You coldly asked and you showned a the knife. The girls frozed. "W-We w-were f-finding H-Himuro..." The one girl said and they all trembled. "All of you didnt think twice!!, Himuro cant hide here because theres A-G-N-A-T, right?? " you said and smiled sweetly. They slowly nodded and run.

You sighed. 'That was annoying." You said and you put the fake knife in your pocket. You went back in the classroom. You didnt expect Himuro hugs you. "Thanks for saving me, (last name)." He said and smiled. He broke the hugged and look at your face. You blushed but you hide it. "I-I didnt save you, Baka. I just wanna cut the annoying sound.' You said and walked to your sit.

"You really need a Tamer??" He said and he shake his head with a smile in his face. You clicked your tongue. "Lets make a bet, if i tame you, you'll be my girl??" He asked and grinned. You look at him in blank face. 'Noone cant tame me." You said and you pick your bag. 'But if you wanna try, try it??" You said and went out.

He smirked. Everyday he always pestering you and he always fluttered your heart. 'What is this feeling?? It can be love??' You thought and slammed your head in the table. "(Last name), do you want to date with me tommorow(saturday)??" He asked. Sit infront of you. You peeked. You see him smiling at you. You blushed.

"Whatever!.' You said and hide your face. He chukled. "I take it as a 'Yes.' " he said and smiled.

'Every he smiled, my heart fluttered.'

After the the talking thing-y. You went home. 'Tadaima!!" You said and take off your shoes. "Okaeri!!" Your mom said. She peeked at you. "Mom, tommorow i will going somewhere." You said and went up stairs. "So its a date with a boy??" She teased and chukled. You shake your head and ignored your mom.

You went to your room and straigth toward to the closet. You openend the closet and find a dress. You pick the Japanese pink dress. You find a gold small wallet and bracelet. You lay them in the table. You find a pink bow. You lay in the other table.

You take a bath. "Why did i fall in love to Hwimwurow??" You asked and you blubbled the last part.

《Next day, the date》

You get up and wear your clothes and etc. You sit in the chair. You curled a some hair. You looked at the mirror until you satisfy. You put some lip gloss and powder in your face. You went down stairs. You straigth to the kitchen. Your mom look at you. "You look beautiful, Darling.' She said and smiled at you. You smiled back. You sit and in the chair and you start to eat.

After a minute the door bell rang. Your mom opened the door. "(First name) your boyfriend is here." Your mom teased. You blushed. "Mom, im not his girlfriend!!" You yelled and glared at her. She chukled. You went out. "Sorry, mom is always like that.' You said and scracth your head. Himuro smiled. You blushed and look away.

"You look beautiful today, i didnt recognized you." He said and smiled. He didnt recognized you, really because you showned your beautiful (eyes color) eyes. You blushed. "Hmp!!" you said and looked away. He chukled. "Lets go in the amusement park." He said and he dragges you.

"Run, (last name)!!" He said and you run fast as you can. At last you reached the bus. You are in the window gazing the sight. "Its beautiful, right??" He said and smiled. You stare at him. You look away. He chukled.

After 30 minutes.

At last you are in the amusement park. '(Nickname), calm down, dont show your childish personality!!' You tould to yourself. You inhaled and exhaled. "Are you alright??" Himuro asked with a bit worried with his word. 'Yes!!" You said and waved your hands. 'Damn!! I must nod not talk!!' You thought.

He smiled. "Lets play!!" He said and dragged to the nearest station. "Two balls please!!" Himuro said and he give the money to the old man. "Alright!!, boy good luck." The old man said and he smiled. Himuro throw the ball toward to the cans but he missed 5 cans. "Missed!!" He said and chukled.

"Here!!, have a try!!" He said and he give a ball to you. You look at him. 'Fine!!, its no fun if you didnt show your true self!!' You thought. You smiled and took the ball. You make a way to throw the ball. Then you throw the ball. You fall all the cans. You jumped. "Yay!!, i win!!" You said and you took the bear from the old man.

"Hi-Himuro!!, look!!" You said and you showed the (normal size) stuff bear. He widen his eyes. He was suprised because your attitude but he glad he saw the real you. He patted your head. "Congrats!!, (last name!!)" He said and he smiled. You blushed. 'Sorry." You said and looked down.

He patted your head. "I like your true self!!,(last name.)" He said and dragged you in the riding station. You smiled. After an hours riding randomly. You went you second destination, the food station. You dragged Himuro into little Cafe. "Before we go to the last destination, lets eat!!, im starving.!!" You said and rubbed your tummy. He chukled.

"Your like a child!!" He said and patted your head. "Im not child, Himuro!!" You said and pouted your mouth. "Hey, stop pouting!!" He said and smiled. "Why??" You said and glared at still pouting. "Or else...chu!!" He said and he kissed your lips. You froze. 'What just happened??' You thought.

'My heart is fluttering and my breath is heavy, and i know the answer now....im inlove with my Tamer!!'

He broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you, (last name)." He said and he lay his forehead in yours. You hugged him. "And i love you too, Who is Taming me." You said and hugged you back. Then fireworks pop in the dark pitch black sky. And the Automatic big sign board turn to picture to you and Himuro.

Its has a design. And it wrote a 'BEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR IN AMAZING AMUSEMENT PARK!!' You blushed. You hide your face in Himuro's chest. He chukled. "We win!!" He said and raised your head you are looking st his black eyes. Your faces are only inch and you kiss.

Chu!!

《♡》《♥》《♡》《♥》

Hello guys!!, sorry for not updating a days. I been prepraring my stuff for this coming school day..

This coming thursday our school will started a class. Im not allowed to play my phone but in weekends(saturday and sunday) im allowed to play my phone and i will continue to make a part, okay??

When our exam came maybe, i cant update in saturday. But i will sneak out for make some part, LOL XD.

This is my schedule for updating and when the publish.

Friday night- Tetsuya Kuroko one shot

Saturday- Dream land & Kuroko Tetsuya (one shot)

Sunday (morning & afternoon)- Mayuzumi Chihiro (short story) & Murasakibara Atsushi (one shot)

But maybe i will kinda skip them, cause i need to freaking study. I must maintain my grades too. But dont worry i will make story in my notebook them i'll just rewrite in wattpad then Boom!!, publish it.

So this coming weekends and holidays, wil be very slow update. GOME NE!!

Ja ne~~