Midorima Shintaro-

Happy Happy Birthday to my beloved Midorima ShinCARROT!!

July 07, 2015 (Tuesday)

Well, like i do in Kise one shot, i will continue this fanfic. Tommorow or maybe later. You know school *sighed* so this is MidoTSUN fanfic. Well, if you read the old update well, i change it because i cant remember the old fanfic. I hope you'll enjoy!!

☆♧★♣☆♧★♣☆♧★♣☆♧

Normal PoV

You sneak to your boyfriend's room. Well, you want to messed (suprised birthday party) his room. You took out yout special tools a tiny bouncey ball. You smirked. You throw the ball in the room. You heard a creaked from the door. You looked and smirked. "(First name)??!!, what are you doing in my room?!?!" Midorima yelled. "Im just cleaning your room, Shin." You said and act like an innocent angel. Midorina make a pissed mark.

"If your cleaning the room?!?!, why its so messy?!" He asked and crossed his arm. Then the ball break Midorima's lucky items. You and Midorima eyes widen. "Why did you broke my lucky items!!??" He asked more like shouted. You flinched. "I didnt broke it, okay??, the ball broke it!!" You said and pointed the ball who is rolling in the ground. "You know what im so done of this!!" He said and clenched his new lucky item.

"What did you mean??" You said and furrowed your eyebrows. Your so nervous because what if....
"I said Lets broke up." He said and pushed up his eyeglasses. You look down. "I-Its just a--" you said and Midorima cutted you off. "Get out to ny house!!" Midorima yelled and pointed in to the door. A tears came out through your eyes. Before you went out.

"Im very sorry, Shintaro, its your choice that we'll broke up." You said and gave him a small pecked on his cheek. You smiled sadly and waved good bye.

Then~~~~

~♡♥~♡♥~♡♥~♡♥~

Hello Im sorry i didnt update last sunday. Well, this is Midorima fanfic. Please dont kill me!! Just comment if you want a part 2 and by the way, the part 2 of What if (requested Kranchymallows) is almost finish but sadly its was in my notebook. T^T im sorry. I will update as soon as possible.

Dont forget to request and if you wanted a part 2 of this Midorima fanfic. Just comment, okay??

Ja ne~~