What if..

What if they all had bubbly/clingy attitude for a day??

This is requested by @KranchyMallows

Thanks for requesting!!

Sorry of its kinda out of character!!

●•●••●•●••●•●••●•●••●•●••●•●

Akashi Seijuro

Everyday Akashi gave you a flowers or chocolate. You gladly accept it but sometimes it make you irratated and feel guilt. He is being clingy guy when you became his empress. Its was Saturday 7 in the morning and you are still sleeping. You have a good dream when your apartment doorbell rang.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT??!!" You immediately sit up. You scratch your eyes. "Whose this stupid person wake me up early in the morning??" You complained. You fix your hair and clean yourself. You walk down stairs and opened the door. It was Akashi carrying a Flowers again.

(-_-|||)- your expression.

"Why are you giving me some stuff like this??" You asked and yawned. He smiled. "I just feel my love for you." He said and give a flowers. You snatch the flowers. You widen the door. "Please come in." You said and he walked in. You slammed the door and make pissed mark. "Juro-kun??, you dont need to be clingy too much." You said and smiled a little. He sighed. "I know but i just wanna--" he said but you cut him off.

"I know you wanna express your love to me, but giving a chocolate and flowers everyday that was too much.." You said and hugged him. "Im sorry for making my empress irratated." He said and hugged back. You look at him. "Please can you take back your permanent self??" You said and snuggles his neck. "If my empress like my permanent self." He said and kiss your ear that makes you giggled.

(Woow i dont know if Akashi was OOC)

Kuroko Tetsuya

Its was boring day. Your boyfriend Tetsuya Kuroko was in the school gym practicing for winter cup. You decide to call him because you have a good idea. You took out your phone from your pocket and dial his phone number. After two rings Kuroko answered your call. "Moshi moshi??" He said. You smile. "Te-kun!!, please can you do me a favour??" You said and pleade tone. "But (firstname)-san i--" he said but you cut him off. "Pretty please??" You pleaded. You heard him sighed. "Fine, what is it, (firstname)-san??" He asked.

"I want you to be a clingy guy for a day!!" You said and you smirked he sighed. 'But (firstname)-san, i need to finish my practice before that dare thing.." Kuroko said and smiled. You sighed. "Fine, just come home early as you could." You said and say goodbye then ended the call. You ploop in the bed. "I think its kinda cute when Kuroko is kinda clingy and its remember me a person.

(C.C)

"AAACHUU!!" Kise sneezed. Kasamatsu kick him. " OUCH!! Someone remember me!!" Kise cheered.

(End of C.C.)

"But its kinda make me irratated." You said. You take a napped. You feel a soft fingers play in your hair. "Hmmm??" You said and scratched your eyes. You opened your one eye. "(First name)-san!!, Junpei hit me in the head!!" Kuroko whined. Your eyes widen. 'What is happening?!?!' You thought.

You flicked his forehead. "Kuroko are you in sick??" You said. He looked at you and hugged. "Im not (first name)."he said and smiled. You blushed. 'KKAAAWWWAAIII!!" You squeled on your mind. Kuroko tapped your nose. You looked at him. He smiled.

"Even im not clingy guy, (first name), i always remember that i love you."

Kise Ryouta

Kise Ryouta, your idiot boyfriend. Who kidnapped you.

Flashback~~ Flashback~~

You are carrying your books when you heard your boyfriend voice. "(First name)-cchi!!" He shouted and run to you. Your eyes widen when you realized you are now in the sack. You try to escape. "Ryouta!!, let me out of here!!" You said and punch the sack. "No!" He said and and still walking toward to the destination. "Why??" You asked and crossed your arm.

Present~~ Present~~

"Ryouta, let me out." You said in sleepy tone. "I love you, (first name)-cchi!!" He said and still carrying the sack. "Stop repeating it!!, i know you love!!" You said and take a napped. "I love you, (first name)-cchi!!" He said and smiled. "S..top...i..t.." you sleep talking. He chukled. "I...lo...ve yo..u..t..oo..R..youta..." you added and you fall asleep.

"I love you more, (first name)-cchi..."

(Too much OOC, im sorry!! Too short.)

Aomine Daiki

Other's POV

(You are not in the scene)

"Dai-chan!!" Momoi yelled to the tanned guy who is sleeping in the roof top. "Dai-chan!!, listen!!" Momoi said and gasped. "You need to be clingy to day, (last name)-chan need a love today because its Valentines day!!" Momoi shouted and immediately took out her phone. Aomine immediately sit up and look at Momoi. "Why??, she have me, so theres nothing problem, Satsuki." Aomine said and scratch his head. Momoi immediately shown your picture sulking in the corner.

He stood up. "Im coming, (first name!!)" He shouted and run down stairs. Momoi laughed. "Edit picture?? Check!" She said and closed her cellphone.

Normal POV

You opened your locker when you saw a flood of valentines chocolate. You mout hanged opened. You throw all he chocolates and a dust flew to your eyes. You cried. "(First name)!!" Aomine shouted your name and look at him. You wiped the tears. He look at you and hold your shoulder. "I really love you, im sorry that i make you sad!!" He said and smiled sadly.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "What are you talking about??, im not sad.' You said and crossed your arm. "Eh??, your not sad??, why are you crying??" He said and blinked. You chukled. "Im not crying, okay??, who said im sad??" You asked and looked at him. He scratched his head. "Satsuki, s-she shown me a picture than you are sulking in the corner." Aomine said.

You chukled. "Maybe its just edit." You said and smiled. He chukled. "Yeah maybe, but remember that you have a owner now!!" He said and hugged you. You nodded. "Hai, hai, mr. clingy." You said and smiled cheekly.

(Im sorry!!)

●•●••●•●••●•●••●•●••●•●••●•●

I will make a part 2 of this, because its getting longer. Sumimasen!! When Sakurai spirit staying in body?!?!

Kranchy-senpai, i will make a part 2 of this because i didnt finish the part of Midorima and Murasakibara.

Follow me:

Instagram: www.instagram.com/vaforever13_wattie  (my anime account)

Minna!!

STAY TUNED!!

Love Yhana