3

Ling Luo hated why he did not restrain the anger in his heart and started the buddy.

Now the mother can't save, but she has to be beaten up by her father and herself.

why?

Painful eyes closed, and the fists clenched his fists.

Because he is not strong enough! If he is strong enough, then all these problems are not a problem.

********

Lin Biao slowly swayed past, followed by two guards.

The buddy obviously knew Lin Biao. After Lin Biao stood, the sprint of the fart stalked to Lin Biao, a charming smile. "Lin Shaoye, how do you come to Lingcao Pavilion, I will give you a chair." "When I said it, I turned my head and prepared to move the chair."

"Slow." Lin Biao opened up the buddy.

He looked at the mess that stood up and asked the man: "What is going on?"

Ling’s father, who was still on the ground, raised his eyes.

"Young Master, they don't know that they want to scribble and hurt me. I am going to drive them out."

Sneer a sneer, stunned and blinded the buddy, then turned and looked at Lin Biao. He listened to the tone of the buddy, and the clothes of Lin Biao, and guessed that Lin Biao was the son of the owner of the Lin family belonging to the Lingcao Pavilion. Looking at Lin Biao's round body, his face is not as easy to get close. I feel that Lin Biao is like a buddy, and he will not give him a scribble. He and his father may still be insulted here. Immediately support Ling Tian, ​​ready to turn around and go out.

Seeing that Ling Luo was ready to go out, Lin Biao just wanted to leave Ling Ling, and he heard the buddy open the door. "You have to fight, I still want to go! The guards, the guards, let me stop them!" ”

Upon hearing this, the guards just looked at each other and did not immediately rush.

After all, the eight hundred masters are here.

Ling heard this sentence and turned around. The buddy and Lin Biao sneered a few times. "Why, you still want to beat us?"

..... waved the guard to block the guy's mouth, Lin Biao said: "You take the grass to save your mother."

"What about it?" Ling lowered his eyebrows.

Asking people is still so embarrassing.

Lin Biao bit his teeth. He knows that the attitude of the buddy has already made Ling Ling not believe that the Lingcao Pavilion will give him the grass. I immediately let the guards take the hay and hand it over to Ling, "Give you, you need to scribble."

Ling Ling took over the grass, and some did not believe it. He and Ling Tian looked at each other, even though some of the suspicions of Lin Biao were so direct to them that they had to scribble, but the mother's illness had hope, and the face of Ling and his son was still uncontrollable.

Not much to say, Ling Luo changed his hand and put the grass into his arms carefully, fearing that he had broken the moth, and he and Ling Tian bowed deeply to Lin Biao, "I swear, as long as I swear, as long as I will live a day and will definitely report the grace of today."

Lin Shuzui, don't care about the oath of Ling. For him, the fate of this life is no longer like the last life.

"Well, I know." Lin Biao waved his hand and watched Ling's father and son rushing out of the Lingcao Pavilion. This was a blank expression of the man who was screaming at the side and was screaming. .