5

Sure enough, after a while, when Lin Aoysheng walked away, Lin Biao took Lin Biao and sneaked away.

Lin Yier, a pair of "I am very skilled", led the way in the front, and soon I went out of Linfu... It really was a sneak out of the house.

After Lin Biao looked at the house, he was just like the wild horse that had taken off, and Lin Biaoer, who was jumping around, looked helpless. Who can tell him why Lin’s personality is so active, she and Murong Xue are simply two extremes.

After jumping for a while, Lin Biaoer looked back and saw Lin Biao still falling in the distance. He lifted his hands and shook his head. "Hey, my brother, you are faster! How come you are so slow!" ”

Are you going too fast?

Lin Biao helplessly speeded up the pace, but still looked at Lin Yuer's run farther and farther.

Is he the rhythm to run?

The sadness of Lin Biao’s egg, and finally decided, slowly swaying behind.

Slowly swaying, Lin Biao appreciates the scenery that does not belong to Kyoto.

Just walking in Lin Biao, walking far behind Lin Biao'er head, suddenly saw a bunch of people in front of a circle, do not know what to do.

It’s best not to join in the excitement. This is what Lin Biao learned from twenty-one.

Lin Biao also practiced this sentence, so he was ready to run up and catch up with Lin Biaoer pulling her away from the piece, only to find that Lin Biao suddenly rushed over to the other side.

No way, his distance from Lin Biaoer is a little far away. If Lin Biaoer keeps the original distance, he runs up and may still follow. But now.....Looking at the figure that Lin Biaoer ran farther and farther, Lin Biao recovered the previous speed.

Wiping the sweat on his head, Lin Biao thought, there should be nothing, after all, No Hancheng is the world of Lin family, Lin Biaoer himself has nine layers of refining period. So, Lin Biao assuredly followed, his eyes fixed on the place.

The group of people may have seen Lin Biaoer coming, and they all spread a little. It happened that Lin Biao also walked a little closer at this time.... At the moment when the crowd spread, Lin Biao was shocked.

How is Ling Ling here? Lying in the trough, is it too clever between them? This little plot seems to have not been written in "Cang Yu".

"Hey, how come you? You must have sneaked out to play." The leader of this group is Lei Shaoming, the second master of Lei Family. He is the pursuer of Lin Yier, and naturally knows that Lin Aosheng is not allowed to be his daughter. Go out and play alone.

For this Lei Shaoming, Lin Yier is extremely disgusted. The slender eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and I saw Lei Xiaoming and others waiting in the middle of the Ling, Lin Biaoer suddenly caught Lei Shaoming, "You are bullying again!"

Speaking of it, Lingjia slowly fell to the last three people. Although everyone disdain Lingjia, they will not take the initiative to attract Lingjia. Because Lingjia has a Lingtian, it is the same as Lin Aosheng. The son of the son is also very good. However, since Ling Ling’s mother’s illness, in just three years, Ling Tian’s daily delivery to Ling’s mother has resulted in a major drop. Ling Luo also ran away for the mother's illness every day, neglected the cultivation, and repaired to stop at the fifth floor of the refining period and never grew.

Lingjia was completely bottomed out to the bottom of the valley, so the people who disdain Lingjia at the beginning all came to challenge. Ling Tianxiu is higher, and there are fewer encounters. It’s just a bitter, and when they are caught by these people in three days, they have to insult them...