73

He will become the middle class of the prefecture because he ate the mysterious yellow grass.

Ling Ling... Actually, in this short period of time, it also broke through the mysterious level and reached the first stage of the prefecture level. I don’t know if it’s because of an adventure or a breakthrough.

Anyway, Lin Biao, in addition to being shocked, has no extra emotions. What emotions can he have? Lingding is the protagonist. It is normal to break through easily.

Shrugging, Lin Biao smiled at the Ling Xiao; "Congratulations, this time you will get good results at the refining pharmacists meeting."

Ling Luo said to Lin Biao: "When you look for the vanilla outside, don't you encounter any danger?"

Lin Biao lowered his eyes and barely smiled. "No, I am fine...all good."

"That's good." Ling laughed.

Today is the last day.

Today, tomorrow is the time for the start of the refining pharmacist conference. Lin Biao and Ling Ling did not choose to go out to hang out, but concentrated on staying in the room to practice.

Lin Biao and Ling Luo sat cross-legged on the bed together. Lin Biao looked at the side and closed his eyes, focusing on the cultivation of the Ling, the eyes were a bit complicated.

There is also a mysterious leaf in the body of Ling Ling. For Ling Ling, as long as this refining pharmacist meeting, he is strict enough. If you want to win a place, there will be no problem. Coupled with Ling's repairs and the protagonist's aura, maybe the top three are very likely.

On the other hand, Lin Biao’s own child is now uneasy, and it is a problem to get a good ranking.

Sighing a sigh, Lin Biao thought, his refining pharmacist conference has to go all out. The Refining Pharmacists Conference is a competition in which all refining pharmacists dream of participating and wanting to take a good position. He now has the opportunity to participate, but he is wasting his chance. Forget about those unpleasant things for a while. Lin Biao closed his eyes and concentrated on immersing himself in cultivation.

......

The second day soon came.

Lin Biao unveiled the human skin mask on his face, and opened the door and found that Ling Ling was waiting outside early.

"Early." Lin Biao greeted Ling.

Ling fell back with a smile, "Early."

After going downstairs, Lin Biao and Ling Luo sat down together, ready to wait for all the people to come together, and then go to the venue of the refining pharmacists conference. As they got up a little earlier, there was no one in the inn at this time.

However, Murong Xuelin did not wait for them, but instead waited for Yu Weiwei. In the face of Yu Weiwei, seeing the bright eyes of the eyes, and when the joyful rushing over, Lin Biao did not want to trace the side to let it go.

As a result, the sleeves were caught by Ling Ling without moving a few distances.

Ling Xiaowei looked at Yu Weiwei faintly, but he held Lin Biao in his hand. It was obvious that he didn't want Lin Biao to move again.

The last time because of this rain Wei Wei and Murong Xue, let Lin Biao take the opportunity to slip away. This time, Lin Biao still wants to stay away from him? Lin Ling grabbed Lin Biao's sleeves and tightened his hands. He also smashed Lin Biao to his side.

Since their movements are not obvious, not many people see them. Lin Biao was pulled down to sit next to him, trying to pull his sleeves out of Ling’s hands, but he couldn’t pull out. In desperation, Lin Biao had to follow the movement of the Ling.