74

"You are crazy! I only closed your body for a while, how can you kill the little fat man!" Xuan Ye growled in the body of Ling Ling. He had previously closed the outside environment in the Ling’s body for some things. I didn't expect this to happen. It didn't take long before the situation happened.

He can feel the emotions of the Ling, and there are some signs of fascination.

For the cultivator, enlightenment is a very normal thing. If the energy poured into the body is beyond the reach of your body, it will be enchanted. After entering the devil, it will destroy things and even kill people everywhere. It’s like...the situation that Lin Biao appeared before.

There is another situation like Lingling. If something happens that makes your mood swing beyond a limit, then you will be enchanted. Only this kind of enlightenment is slight, as long as it is suppressed by a person, it can be awake.

Was snarled by the sacred leaves, Ling Lian looked up and saw Lin Biao's pale face.

After the original Lin Biao was slimming down, he was still a young boy with powder and tender tenderness, but now Lin Biao looks very pale and weak.

The spirits in the hands of Ling Luo shook, and the spirits flicked out and there was no possibility of retracting. His hand descended, and the instrument was inserted straight into Lin Biao's Dantian.

Lin Biao bit his lip and held back a sulking sigh in his throat. He opened his eyes and his eyes widened and looked at the fall. He did not think of it anyway, Ling Luo did not kill him... but chose to abolish his Dantian.

The most important thing for the cultivators is Dantian. If Dantian is a waste, there is no possibility of cultivation.

Ling Ling’s spirits were pumped out from Lin Biao’s Dan Tian, ​​and Lin Biao couldn’t help but scream again.

Dantian was abolished. Lin Biao lived in the wound in his lower abdomen and squatted on the ground. There was some blurring in front of his eyes. He looked up and his eyes looked slightly at the falling face.

The trees in the forest have been almost destroyed by the forest, and they are facing the sun. Lin Biao only feels that the expression on his face is exactly the same as that in his life, and the memory of Lin Biao’s life has overlapped with his life.

He smiled a bit... In fact, what happened to the rest of the world, everything is just a return to the original.

He is always a cannon fodder... no matter how many times he is born again, it is cannon fodder.

Gently sighed, but did not expect this slight movement, but also made Lin Biao's wound more painful. The things in front of Lin Biao are getting more and more blurred. He wants to try to open his eyes and ask for a family that doesn't hurt him.

But.. can't do it.

He leaned and fell to the ground, raising a little dust.

********

After being ruined by Dan Tian, ​​Lin Biao thought that he would not survive. He thought that Linglu would have put him there after he had squandered his Dantian. But when he opened his eyes again, Lin Biao found himself in a cave.

He lay on a stone bed and did not have the slightest strength. He touched his lower abdomen, where the wound had healed. But it was only the wound on the surface that healed. He was smashed by Dantian. The repairs on the body are gone, and there is no difference between them and an ordinary person. Moreover, because the lower abdomen has been smashed through a big hole, his current physical fitness may not be as good as an ordinary person.