63

Lin Biao came to the lonely room and stood there waiting for the fall.

Ling Ling slowly came in, Lin Biao smashed his head against Ling Ling, "Go to bed, I will help you rub the medicine." Ling nodded, then took the ointment from the mustard space and handed it to Lin Biao. Then he took off his shirt. Because he didn't take the medicine, the wound on his body was still bleeding.

Lin Biao suddenly frowned. "You can quickly take this medicine to cure this wound."

Upon hearing this, Ling Luo took out an remedy from the mustard space and stuffed it into his mouth. "I forgot that the wound still exists."

Lin licked his lips, which is a truth. Ling has been practicing outside for so long, and he has not encountered any kind of trauma. Although Ling Xiao’s cultivation is fast, it does have the role of the protagonist’s aura, but it is also inseparable from Ling’s own efforts.

Perhaps Ling Ling may not care about these wounds, but these wounds are caused by himself. Lin Biao’s heart is very guilty.

The falling wounds healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, and in a short while there was only a shallow scar left. He lay down on the bed and waited for Lin Biao to serve him.

Seeing Ling Ling's appearance, Xuan Ye squinted in Ling Ling’s heart and shielded himself. He was afraid that he would see the appearance of Ling Ling again, and he would not be able to directly float out and give the Ling to a meal.

Lin Biao sat down on the bed. He took the ointment out of his hand and applied it to the bruises.

Ling fell to his eyes and said the truth, he did not feel much pain for those bruises. Lin Biao touched his skin with a hint of cool touch. Ling couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Stopped his hand, Lin said: "There may be some pain, you endure some."

Ling nodded, in fact, he did not feel the pain, only inhale.

Lin Biao's fingertips, with ointment, slowly squatted in the muddy green area, because the place where this bruise is located is the lonely belly. Ling Luo only felt that his strength gradually dissipated as Lin Biao's fingertips moved.

If Ling Luo does not realize his own intentions for Lin Biao, then this time rubbing the medicine may be a simple rubbing. However, Ling Luo already knows his intentions for Lin Biao, then this time the rubbing medicine becomes...somewhat. Of course, this is the heart of Ling Ling, so I think so.

Lin Biao did not say a word for the fall, and he felt that he and Ling Ling had rarely been so calmly getting along.

It may be that the more things you encounter, the more people become. Lin Biao is thinking about things, and his strength is also a bit big.

"Hey." Ling snorted. But this is not because of pain, but because Lin Biao's hand moved down another inch.

This is the most test of the strength, Ling Ling feels that Lin Biao is so stunned, his place will be raised. In his mind, it is now the situation in the illusion and the palace. How can he now hope that Lin Biao’s hand will go further and go down! Directly holding him there, slowly groaning...

Looking at his face, Ling Ling felt that he was asking for trouble. He was afraid that if he raised his head in front of Lin Biao, what should Lin Biao do if he hated him? After all, he once brought the experience of Lin Biao, and Lin Biao... It seems that he still doesn't like him now, only his brother.

However, between the brothers, mutual exchange seems to be normal. Thinking this way, Ling Luo pushed away Lin Biao’s hand and said, “Well, it’s already good, go back to rest.”