21

However, until sitting in the seat, Lin Biao did not think about the last one or whether he had heard or seen the two names in the plot.

I thought for a long time, no fruit. Lin Biao gave up thinking and sat in his seat with peace of mind.

Today is the lesson to identify the grass.

The teacher who came in was a middle-aged female teacher. The boys saw that the teachers who came in could be their mothers.

I sighed one by one, and I was thinking about why I was not a big beauty.

Lin Biao did not sigh, ... well, in fact, he is also looking forward to being a big beauty to come to class.

After all, beauty is pleasing to the eye, men, who doesn't like beauty?

Classroom tables and chairs are placed in the same way as Lin Biao’s step ladder in the 21st century.

Lin Biao and Yu Quan, 汲萱 sitting in a row.

Turning to look at the right to squat, Sui Quanzheng looked at the teacher on the podium with a serious look. The appearance of a boring look at the beggars around him, seems to have noticed Lin Biao’s gaze, and suddenly he turned his head and glanced at Lin Biao.

Lin Biao helplessly spread his hand, this little Nizi's temper is a bit too hot.

This class is a theoretical lesson.

In this class, Lin Biao has learned a lot.

Although the last life is already a five-product pharmacist, most of the common sense and the spirit grass, Lin Biao have already known and recognized.

However, the last generation of Lin Biao was not very old, and Lin Biao’s experience of not having traveled far away was not much.

And this teacher is already middle-aged, and I have seen Lingcao for more than a few decades. I know more than Lin Biao. Also talked about some small details that Lin Biao didn't know....

When Lin Biao’s pen kept sliding on the paper, he had already left the class unconsciously.

I sorted out the notes on my hand and took a break for a while. The next lesson began.

......

One day passed quickly.

I have already gone away with the girl in her dormitory, and I took a look at Lin Biao when I left.

Lin Biao smiled indifferently at the smile of swearing. "Let's go, let's go eat something."

汲 right nodded.

The two then walked out of the classroom.

After walking out of the refining department, Lin Biao saw Ling Luo actually standing outside. Quickly walked to the front of Ling Ling, smiled at Ling Ling, pointing to the right to say: "This is my new friend today, right."

Then he said to him: "This is Ling Yu."

He took a friendly smile on Ling Luo and said politely: "Hello."

Ling nodded, "Hello."

Looking at the right to look at the right, Ling Zhi’s instinct tells himself that this person is not simple. However, he could not see through the cultivation of this person, and Xuan Ye was sleeping again.

Awakening Xuan Ye is now the most urgent thing in Ling Xin’s heart. Xuan Ye gave him so much help, or because he fell asleep, just don’t know what kind of grass can wake up Xuan Ye.

The three of them came to the cafeteria and simply ate a meal and went back to the dormitory.

Back to the dormitory, Lin Biao couldn't wait to ask Ling Ling, "Ling, have you found the name of Lin Biaoer on the list posted at the door?"