60

Lin Biao and Ling Luo did not know what Xing Yiyi wanted to do in the hall.

Ling Ling’s mind replayed the words that Murong Tian said before him, and Lin Biao was surprised that Ling Ling actually did not accept Xing Wei.

Many things in this life have been completely different from the original trajectory.

For example, the original drug court trial was his death. And in this life.. He did not die, the result was given to the ....

And Ling has not yet been included in the harem as a sister.

How many more harem girls did not appear? Lin Biao thought about it, but suddenly found that there was only one last, that is, the lord of the last house, the lord of the harem, did not appear.

Although Huang Yuling did not meet Ling Ling for the time being, Lin Biao had seen her in the refining country.

When I thought about this in my heart, suddenly the emperor of Lin Biao’s heart said: "There is danger!" Huang Fushan’s voice just fell, and Lin Biao felt his overwhelming pressure hit him and Ling Ling.

not good!

Ling Luo took Lin Biao and quickly retraced, suddenly found that the road behind them was also locked by the owner of this pressure.

At least the owner of this pressure must have a level of cultivation.

Lin Biao and Ling Luo’s face are dignified. When did they provoke such an enemy of high strength?

Stopped the pace, Ling Reflexively blocked Lin Biao behind, and resisted this pressure. Lin Biao was taken over by Ling Ling, and his eyes looked at the confusion. Then he bit his teeth and stood out from behind Ling Ling and came to Ling Ling.

Ling fell frowning at Lin Biao, holding a hand, and wanted to take Lin Biao behind him.

Lin Biao firmly shook his head and said: "I am a man!" Right! He is a man! He can protect himself! He does not need the protection of others!

When this was said, Ling closed his eyes and closed his eyes, and he did not want to take Lin Biao behind his back.

Pedestrians on the street felt this pressure, although they were all a little bit, but they were unable to resist them. In a blink of an eye, they ran out.

Just as Lin Biao and Ling Luo were waiting for it, Xing Yu walked slowly out of the medicine cabinet. I saw her looking into the sky, very shouting, "Master!"

"Yeah." There was a voice of a woman in the sky.

The owner of this pressure is actually the master of Xing Wei? ?

Lin Biao opened his mouth, what does this woman want to do? Let her master trap them here?

"What do you want to do." Ling asked Xing Wei.

Xing snorted, but did not speak.

Xing Wei’s master did not look at the situation and did not show his plans. She was only under pressure to cover Lin Biao and Ling Ling. "Hey, I said it, you are not going to want my apprentice?"

This cold voice, suddenly let Lin Biao and Ling fell into a burst of blood. Because Ling Xiao is better than Lin Biao, the impact is not great. Lin Biao was almost a bit of blood spouting out...

At this time, Huang Fushan did not provide any help from Lin Biao. She didn't even have a voice. Lin Biao's luck was repaired to calm her blood, but her heart was guessing that Huang Fushan was afraid because something could not come out.

Lin Ling naturally felt the situation of Lin Biao, but Lin Biao refused to be protected by him. "I don't like her, how do you accept her?" This Xing Wei's master was extremely powerful, and Ling Lian wanted to fight with her. I am afraid that under the pressure of this pressure, people will be unable to move, let alone fight with the master of Xing Wei.