65

Ling looked at Lin Biao, his eyes were slightly more complicated.

Just as Lin Biao thought about how to speak and talk with Ling, Ling Luo suddenly took the initiative to say at this time: "Take care! You are careful all the way!" Although he wants to talk to Lin Biao about the refining pharmacists meeting However, since Murong Tian said that he should not tell Lin Biao for a while, he would not say it.

At that time, when Lin Biao returns with the herb, I will be very happy when I know the news again.

Lin Biao didn't expect Ling Ling to open his mouth first. He looked at the clear face and was awkward. Half a slap also nodded and said: "Good! You take care!" Then he wiped the shoulders and stepped out the door.

Ling’s shoulders were gently smashed by Lin Biao. He turned his head and stared at Lin Biao’s back, pinching his fist in his hand. On the day when Lin Biao returns, it is also the time when he shows his heart!

......

When Lin Biao was not far away, he received the specific information of the vanilla sent by Murong Tian.

Looking at the appearance of the vanilla in his hand, Lin Biao touched his chin. The appearance of vanilla on this day is very rare. It seems that in the past three months, he has spent a lot of effort.

All the daily necessities were placed in their own mustard space, and Lin Biao decided that his first destination was the refining country!

The refining country can be described as a big country in Lingcao. Lin Biao feels that he can find the traces of the vanilla wherever he is.

Thinking of this, Lin Biao walked in the direction of the refining country.

From the nebula country to the refining country, it is not difficult for a cultivator, but it takes a little effort.

When the sky is dark, Lin Biao has come to the boundary of the nebula. As long as you cross a forest, you can reach the refining country.

It’s just that the sky will be dark. At this time, crossing the forest will inevitably have many risks. Lin Biao went directly to find an inn nearby and stayed in. The owner of this inn is a handsome young man. When he saw Lin Biao approaching the inn, he warmly welcomed Lin Biao.

"Is it accommodation?" The boss asked Lin Biao.

Lin Biao nodded. "First help me get some food."

The boss responded and went to a small room.

Lin Biao looked around and there were few people around. Only one person who looks like the boss is sitting at the table and drinking tea. Feeling Lin Biao's gaze, the young man who drank tea raised his head and gave Lin Biao a good smile.

After returning a smile, Lin Biao sat in his seat and waited for meals.

He didn't have a sly thought with the young man. After all, he just stayed here for one night and waited until tomorrow morning. He will finish the meal later, and he will go upstairs.

It is completely unnecessary to talk to the young man.

The speed at which the inn was eating was very fast. After a short while, the boss put a few dishes on the table in front of Lin Biao. Lin Biao picked up the chopsticks and ate at random.

Then Yu Guang noticed that the boss sat next to the young man and talked happily.

It turns out they know. Lin Biao is preparing to remove his eyes and concentrate on eating. Then I saw that the young man suddenly raised his hand and touched the boss's cheek gently.