79

Why are you looking for Huangfu?

Lin Biao looked confused and confused, but he did not understand the emotions in his eyes.

I don't know when I started, I can't understand the emotions in my eyes.

"I want to see my father." Lin Biao can only answer this.

Because Lin Biao always wants to stay in Kyoto, Nebula, and say goodbye to Huangfu. Ling Luo directly took Lin Biao, and when the white light flashed, Lin Biao came to the room where the spirit changed.

"Why don't you come to me?" Ling continued to ask quietly. The fist he hid under the sleeves was already tight. But on the face, it still maintains the indifferent look before him. The anger in his eyes, Lin Biao can't understand.

Therefore, in the eyes of Lin Biao, Ling Luo’s behavior in this series is somewhat inexplicable.

He is really angry now. Inexplicably brought to the place by the Ling, Huangfu right to go to the Lin family to find him, this is not very sorry for the imperial power? Lin Biao frowned slightly, and his tone was somewhat dissatisfied. "You have nowhere to go all the time, I just want to find you and find it!"

Lin Biao’s temper is moderate, at least in the face of Ling Ling, Lin Biao is rarely angry. But today, Lin Biao actually wants him to be like a royal right? Ling’s current mood can’t tell what it’s like.

Lin Biao said that he had nowhere to go without a trace. Isn’t he looking for news of his parents and finding a way to treat Lin Biao Dan Tian? After spending so much time, he barely had a break. When I arrived at home and wanted to see Lin Biao and give myself motivation, I found out that Lin Biao ran out with the right of Huangfu.

There was a sudden feeling of uncomfortable feeling in his heart.

After Lin Biao said this sentence, he did not speak. His gaze was only fixed on Lin Biao's body, and his face looked a little indifferent.

Being stared at by Ling Ling, Lin Biao is inexplicably guilty. However, after thinking about it, Huangfuquan helped him. He certainly did not go on the road. His suffocation also hardened. "Quick me out! Waiting for the next son, Huangfu can't find me, it's anxious!"

Lin Biao simply made up the knife.

Already at the jealous edge of the explosion, when I heard this sentence, the vinegar in my heart reached a culmination. "You are so concerned about the right of the emperor?" The anger of Ling’s eyes was burning, and although he was calm and calm, and then met the person he was interested in, his calmness could no longer be maintained.

Step by step close to Lin Biao, the momentum of his body is also gradually progressing out in this step.

Lin Biao, who had not been repaired, suddenly stepped back in this imposing manner.

I don't know when, Lin Biao suddenly had a bed behind him. Lin Biao did not notice that the leg directly hit the edge of the bed, and then the fart. The stock sat on the bed.

Ling Luo stopped in front of Lin Biao, looking at him with condescending.

Due to the difference in height position, Lin Biao was directly overwhelmed by the oppressive pressure.

"If you really want to find me, I will appear."

Lin Biao was sitting on the bed and was oppressed by the oppression, but inexplicably added a hint of temptation. Of course, that is in the eyes of Ling Ling.

Ling Ling was at the height of Lin Biao, looking at Lin Wei's slightly pale face, his heart moved slightly, his heart deep, could not help but have a fire quietly smashed up.