39

The young man has not met a young man for a long time, although the man under him is a little fat. However, the skin on the body is baptized by hot springs. It looks white and pink, and the touch is soft and slippery. It is the best.

He spit out the red bean on Lin Biao's chest and smiled at Lin Biao: "You see, this thing is quite up, so pink and tender, it is really affectionate."

Lin Biao bit his teeth and didn't look at the young man. The young man’s work on him really made him sick and humiliating. But he has no way to organize all of this. Lin Biao’s heart is somewhat resentful and somewhat desperate.

He is a normal man. No normal man can be resentful when he is crushed by another man under his arbitrage, but can't resist. Lin Biao suddenly regretted this time and chose to enter this channel. There are also some regrets that I have not followed.... Maybe with the fall, in the case of two people, he will not encounter this abnormal.

The young man just pulled the half of Lin Biao out of the spring water, and did not put the whole person on the stone brick outside.

Perhaps for him, it is more affectionate about Lin Bing’s doing things in the hot springs.

His hand was playing in Lin Biao's upper body. He put his tongue out in the upper part of Lin Biao's body and squatted everywhere. Sometimes he used his teeth to gently bite Lin Biao's skin, leaving a string of Traces of blue and purple.

Lin Biao passively bears all of this, leaning his head, pressing hard and screaming.

Some young people were dissatisfied with Lin Biao's suppression of his jjj sound. His eyes turned around Lin Biao's entire body and suddenly raised his eyebrows. With both hands, he reached under the Lin Biao and poked at the hole in the back of Lin Biao.

"Ah - stop." Lin Biao felt the movement of the young man, and the hole in the back tightened, but stopped the movement of the young man's fingers. He opened his eyes and looked at the young people in horror. When his own cockroaches were really invaded, Lin Biao still couldn't believe it.

In this world, is there really a man who is interested in men? Are there really men who are interested in themselves? ? ?

The young man took his finger from Lin Biao's place and got it to his own. Two fingers got together and licked. "If you don't press your own voice, I can guarantee that I won't touch you there for a while, if you are pressing. Hehe..." His fingers stretched out again, slowly spinning at Lin Biao's hole. With.

Really perverted! ! ! Lin Biao bit his teeth, but he had to nod and said he knew it.

He was really afraid that the man would send his finger in. It felt really... disgusting!

Seeing Lin Biao's nod, the young man smiled and continued his movements.

I have to say that the young people's technology is superb. The place he touched was only on the upper body, but Lin Biao felt that it was coming from a burst of time. I can't suppress my own embarrassment, hey, Lin Biao listened to his slight embarrassment. He even had a feeling of death.

Not to mention, there is still a slight erection underneath.

Lin Biao’s upper body is now covered with bruises, and the young people are very satisfied with the marks they have made. He finally stopped the action and took the whole person of Lin Biao a little hard and hugged it on the stone bricks outside.

It is not hard to have a man who has cultivated to hold him. Although Lin Biao was confused by the whole person, he felt the movement of the young man. He was somewhat confused.