13

The opening ceremony was over.

Almost all the new students are embarrassed. If they are dissatisfied with this, they will go to trial. But everyone just talked about it, after all, the principals were set in front of everyone.

What is the use of opposition?

Lin Biao is entangled in whether or not to follow the Ling, thinking for a long time, and finally decided to follow. Although dangerous, it is also an opportunity.

If you are afraid of this danger, how strong will he be in the future?

If he is dead... that can only mean that he is not lucky. After all, luck is also a kind of strength.

*******

Early in the morning, get up early and get ready to go.

Freshmen are concentrated in the college, and the principal is at the forefront.

"This new trial is dangerous. Even some of you are sure that you have no life. You can choose to quit. Now I let you opt out, so you don't have to quit Yunqi College."

I heard the headmaster say this, some people face each other and some are eager to move. For them, life is very important. And the exit does not have to be dropped out of school, how pleasant it is.

"But!" The headmaster suddenly aggravated the voice, and the following words broke the thoughts of those people. "For those who quit, I want to say that you are not qualified to be a strong! You can't be safe and steady all the way through the long road of cultivation. If you go straight to the strong, you will overcome even a little difficulty on the road of cultivation. No, you said, are you qualified to be strong?"

"Maybe some people will say that my family has money and power. Don't worry that you can't advance. Yes, Dan medicine can make you advanced, but can you ensure that your realm is up to you?"

"You can guarantee that the same level of people, can you beat each other?"

These words suddenly stabilized those who wanted to quit.

Who doesn't want to be a strong person?

Who is willing to lag behind others?

Not willing!

Watching everyone honestly bow their heads, the principal was satisfied with a sigh of relief, and then shouted: "Now, do you still want to quit?"

Everyone shook his head.

"Speak!" the headmaster shouted.

"No!" The loud voice rang through the entire Yunqi Academy in the early morning.

......

The forest was not far from the college, so it took a while to get to the entrance of the forest.

There are some people at the entrance to the forest. They are caring for this area. Don't just go in there.

Because this forest is more dangerous, people who are too low are going to die. There is also a lot of herbs in this forest.

For the refining country, herbs are their favorite thing.

Yunqi College’s new experience is not the headmaster, but a teacher in the school.

Not far from the entrance, the teacher stopped them and walked into the man who looked like a leader in the forest.

The person who saw Yunqi College was not surprised, apparently had been informed. He just looked at a group of students who seemed to be spoiled and whispered to the teacher. "How come this time let them come here to try, and they are just new students. What happened? ?"