84 finale

Lin Biao went all the way to the direction of the secret.

On the way, Lin Biao also unexpectedly met a person he had not seen for many years.

This person is Lin Biaoer.

Lin Biaoer's side is also surrounded by a masked woman, and her body is very beautiful. The face that is supposed to be covered by the veil is extremely beautiful.

They are in a place not far from the secret.

Lin Biao saw Lin Biao at first, and there is still uncertainty. After all, the days when Lin Biaoer was first seen, Lin Biaoer was just a cute little Ni Nizi.

Nowadays, Lin Biaoer seems to have changed a person.

She wore a plain white dress with a belt around her waist to outline her slim waist. Her original childish face, now between the eyes and waves, is amazing.

When Lin Biao was supposed to go up, Lin Biaoer had already seen Lin Biao's figure.

Lin Biao is now quite different from the previous one.

When I was with Lin Biaoer, Lin Biao was still a wretched little fat man.

But now it is a fresh and handsome man, but his face is slightly pale.

When Lin Biaoer saw Lin Biao's glimpse, his eyes slammed softly. Although Lin Biao is different from the previous ones, it is still recognizable.

She shouted with some surprises: "Hey brother? Is that you?"

Lin Biao nodded a little.

Lin Biao rushed over, she was still a long way from Lin Biao. However, Lin Biao's only white body flashed, and then she appeared in front of Lin Biao's eyes.

This speed...

I am sure that Lin's current cultivation is not low.

Lin Biao couldn't help but look at the woman who was next to Lin Biao'er.

A loose black shirt couldn't cover her awkward figure, her face was covered, just leaving a pair of Danfengyan. After paying attention to Lin Biao's gaze, she was only a faint glimpse, and Lin Biao felt like a cold.

The woman's cold temperament is the best among all the women Lin Biao has ever seen.

Looking away, Lin Biao looked at Lin Biaoer who came to his body.

He smiled faintly at Lin Biaoer and said, "I haven't seen you for a long time, my nephew."

Lin Biaoer nodded a little excitedly and said: "Hey brother, I miss you so much. There are many times I want to sneak out to find my father and you, but they are all caught by the master." She spit out her tongue, this action It is as charming as ever.

She quietly glanced at her master and saw her master's attention on her, and soon she took her eyes back.

"Hey brother, how have you been in these years? I haven't been home for a long time. I am going to spoil the Master with me and let me go back to Noon City. I have been training up very quickly these years!" It's all Master's credit. Hey brother, how are you doing....balabala"

Lin Biaoer kept talking at the end of the conversation, and Lin Biao listened with a smile.

Although it was separated from Lin Biaoer for a long time, this accident happened. However, Lin Biaoer, like never before and Lin Biao, has been holding Lin Biao with a cordial attitude.

Lin Biaoer has always been energetic.

And he?

......