26

Lin Biao and Ling Luo did not have the heart to look at the next auction.

After the last item was auctioned, Ling Luo couldn't wait to stand up and said to Lin Biao: "I suddenly remembered that I still have something to buy, you should go back first."

It seems that Ling is ready to win the game.

I won’t go there this time.

The last time he followed, he almost got an accident.

Lin Biao thought, although this is a leap-level battle, the process is somewhat thrilling. After all, the fall is based on the repair of the yellow level of the war, the difference is not the general big.

However, in the end, the fall was also a blessing in disguise, and finally inspired the power of Lingxu Dan, from the yellow level to the metaphysical level.

Ling Luo was also seriously injured.

"Well, okay." Lin Biao nodded, watching the Ling hurried away, he felt that he might be able to go to the place where he was seriously injured and healed?

Lin Biao remembers that the place where the last resort is like a forest is a forest?

Going to find the woods, Lin Biao found it without much effort.

Just .... lying trough, this forest is swollen so big! !

What is the probability that he and Ling Luo will eventually come together? Lin Biao said that he was deeply hurt, but there was no way. He could not start looking for Ling now.

What if the mess is still in the battle and he has passed, what caused the mistake?

Now Lin Biao can only find a place to sit down and wait for the right time to leave.

Supporting the chin, Lin Biao thought that the protagonist's aura is absolutely ok. If he is to be challenged more and more, he may not necessarily win.

"Hey." Huang Fushan was thick, and only listened to her crying. "You haven't tried it, how do you know? Really no ambition."

Lin Biao: "..." Huang Fushan really did not hit him will die.

Wait, Lin Biao suddenly remembered one thing. “Have you ever said that the ‘falling’ in my spiritual space is exactly the same as the real one?”

"Correct."

"what!!!"

Lin Biao suddenly shocked.

"What's wrong?" Huang Yushan asked. "Isn't it the same repair before, that is, the realm is a little higher than you. What are you so surprised about?"

This is no match at all.

Lin Biao suddenly felt that his future life was gray.

Immediately, it will break through the mysterious level.

Every night, it is necessary to be smashed by the same level of ‘Ling’, even if it’s going to break through the mysterious level.

It is equal to say that he will be higher than him by a level in the future, and he is still a higher level of ‘lingling’ abuse.

Is there anything more sad than this? It can't be more abused.

The leap-forward challenge can be achieved by the metamorphosis. And he? Lin Biao hangs his head, try it...

Anyway, he has been dead countless times, and he doesn't mind killing several times.

I am used to it when I die.

I Don't Dare to Oppose a Protagonist Anymoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें