48

Ling Luo finally couldn't help it, and wanted to go back to Noon City.

Lin Biao naturally did not accompany him.

In the middle of the road, I found an inn, and changed the men's clothes back in the eyes of Ling. The two spent a lot of time and finally came to the city of Noah.

At this time, Ling Luo also took off his own human skin mask and restored his original appearance.

Noon City is still the same as before, it is very prosperous. When Ling Luo took it to Noon City, he took Lin Biao and went straight to his place of residence. The house was empty, and the furniture placed in the house had already fallen into a lot of dust.

It seems that Ling’s parents have not returned to this place for a long time.

Ling looked at everything in the house, and there was some helplessness in my heart.

Lin Biao stood by and looked at the face of Ling, naturally knowing what he thought in his heart, patted the shoulders of the Ling, and said: "Do not worry, your parents will be fine."

Ling Luo originally wanted to take a look and just wanted to satisfy his own wishes. Lin Biao’s words of comfort naturally nodded. "Let's go, let's go to Kyoto, go to the medicine court and try to sign up."

Looking at it at home, Ling Luo took Lin Biao out.

Everything is imaginary, only powerful is the most important.

It took some effort to come to Kyoto, and the pedestrians on the street rushed. Lin Biao frowned and whispered to Ling Ling: "Do we need to be easy?"

Ling fell into a meditation, and finally shook his head, "No need." In the Yunqi College is easy because it is forced to do so, it is necessary in the nebula domestic.

Lin Biao nodded.

The two men marched in the direction of the medicine cabinet, and soon came to the front of the medicine cabinet.

Perhaps it is because the time for the drug court is coming soon, and many people have gathered outside the door. These people are not high in cultivation, and Lin Biao, who is a high-ranking Huang-level, has already felt a lot of existence.

......

Why didn’t he find out in the last life that there were so many people who wanted to go to the medicine cabinet...

Lin Biao recalled the days when she was in the medicine cabinet.

During that time, I seemed to be patronizing the target, and I was pleased with Murong Xue. I didn’t pay much attention to the rest.

Now that there are so many people in this situation, it is still a problem to register today. Lin Biao had some headaches. After seeing the bones of the brows, I really wanted to use the privilege to participate in the trial directly.

Or... Lin Biao pulled the sleeves of the Ling Ling and asked: "Or else I will go home and let the father and the drugstore people talk about it, let us go directly to the trial."

"Okay." Ling Luo looked at so many people is also a headache, listening to Lin Biao said that naturally it is agreed.

So the two are ready to go back to the Lin family.

Along the way, there are still many people moving in the direction of the medicine cabinet. Lin Biao couldn't help but look at the Ling. He is now curious about how he broke through so many people into the medicine cabinet.

Lingluo is a physique that attracts special events wherever you go.

This is not, not far away. Lin Biao saw that Murong Xue was surrounded by a group of people and walked toward Lin Biao in this direction.