53

Lin Biao, who is so weak and weak, has no strength to leave Ling Ling.

Can only rely on softly in his arms.

I didn't expect him to be fainted by Ling Cao. It was so shameful... Lin Biao closed his eyes again. It is really a struggle to break away from the lingering embrace, and the cumbersome Lin Biao simply continues to lie in his arms.

I don’t know why I haven’t woken up yet.

Lin Biao knows that this matter does not blame. Ling Luo does not know what tricks in the middle, will become the same as before. But Lin Biao really can't do it... forgive the fall.

My best brother... I am doing the kind of thing for men and women on my own, and finally I went inside and left JY in his body! The feeling of being hot, he felt that his body still seemed to tremble.

His body, I am afraid there are many traces of blue and purple now.

Lin Biao sighed. He really didn't know that he and Ling Luo could still be brothers as before.

"Well..."

At this time, Ling’s body suddenly moved. Feeling the movement of the falling body, Lin Biao quickly put on a face that is still dreaming.

He really doesn't know how to face the Ling...

Is it crying to make him responsible? Still anger and break? Still laughing, it doesn't matter....?

Ling Luo opened his eyes. At this moment, he felt refreshed and felt the skill of his body. Ling suddenly found himself in the high-level peak of Xuan.

The arms seemed to hold a person's body, and the warmth of the body came, so Ling Ling looked down.

Lin Biao is lying in his arms.

There are many traces of bruising on the white skin of the cockroach...

Ling Luo opened his mouth, and the previous memories poured into his mind like a flood...

His face is 唰 的, pale.....

Did he actually go to his own good brother? ?

His mind was still playing back, Lin Biao's angry expression at the beginning, and later the confusion after gaochao, his powerlessness after caonong... his cultivation was much higher than Lin Biao, plus the mind at that time. Unclear, the cultivation of inexplicable has raised a level, Lin Biao is not able to beat him.

So, was Lin Biao given him like this?

Ling's eyes are a bit complicated, he never thought that he would actually be a good brother. He is a man who naturally knows the shame of a man being crushed by another man.

He once said outside the palace to protect Lin Biao, but he did not expect that he really hurt him.

Taking advantage of Lin Biao sat up, because of the change of position.. Lin Biao under the body, it seems that some white liquid slowly flowed out.

Lin Biao feels the situation under his body, and he can't help but feel angry and jealous... He really wants to beat the Ling, but now he is weak and he has to sleep.

Ling Luo naturally saw the situation under Lin Biao, but he did not know why he felt such a scene, and he saw that there was a hint of incitement in his heart... He recalled that his place was buried in Lin. The feeling of warmth and comfort when you are in your body.

He slammed his head and knocked on his head.

What is he thinking about, Lin Biao is his brother, not his woman! Does he really want women to be crazy?