54

Lin Biao had not had much strength. At this time, after pushing the Ling, he went straight to the ground. The stock sat on the ground. Lin Biao, who sat on the ground fiercely, touched the wound in his lower part and snorted directly.

"Lin Biao...." Ling was pushed away by Lin Biao's defense. At this time, Lin Biao was sitting on the ground with pain in his face, and he wanted to come and help Lin Biao.

Directly knocking down the hand that stretched out, Lin Biao whispered: "Don't touch me!"

Ling’s hand suddenly became stiff, and this was Lin Biao’s first fire on him.

"Oh... although you are two men, it’s no big deal when you squat."

This instrument has already had its own mind, but it is still undeveloped. And after so many years, this instrument has seen a lot of things, only curious about the kind of things between the two men.

However, Lin Biao and Ling Luo have such a thing, and can not be blamed on this instrument.

After all, love grass is not planted by the spirits. The spirit is just providing them with a place, plus the side of the sleeves are not on the sidelines.

But Lin Biao didn't know how to say to the spirit that it was a shame for a man to be taken by another man. But things have come to this point and it has been irreparable.

He did not pay attention to the words of the spirit, but also ignored the gaze of staring at him with his eyes. With your own hands, hold the ground and you want to stand up like this.

It is a pity that the body really has no strength, and it has been swaying for a long time, and it has not really stood up.

"Lin Biao... I will help you." Ling fell aside and looked very anxious, but also afraid of Lin Biao's excitement, only to whisper to Lin Biao.

Lin Biao continued to ignore the fall.

Ling Luo could not help but rushed forward and hugged Lin Biao...

The whole person suddenly vacated, and Lin Biao struggled to get down. Ling Luo died and pressed him, shouting: "You are not wearing clothes now, are you going to get out of here?"

"I have clothes myself." Lin was stunned.

Ling Ling suddenly had a soft momentum. "Then you... don't need a bath now?"

When Ling Ling said this, Lin Biao suddenly felt very uncomfortable, and he needed to clean up in the water. But Lin Biao really didn't want Ling to follow himself. "I can wash myself."

Ling Luo is really helpless, "Are you sure you can take a bath like this?"

Lin Biao: "..." Ok, he can't. You can't walk even if you are so soft, let alone take a shower.

Seeing Lin Biao's silence, Ling Luo is very helpless smile. Holding Lin Biao, my heart is thinking about where there is the nearest source of water.

At this time, the crisp sound of the instrument spirit rang again.

"Do you want to take a shower? Hey... then I can help you."

Saying, the smoke suddenly lingered in the entire hall. After a while, the smoke spread out. Lin Biao and Ling Luo saw the center of the main hall and there was a pool of steaming heat.

Lin Biao: "..."

Ling: "..."

"How, I am amazing. Hey, you have to be my master, don't be too happy." The spirit of the instrument is said to Ling Ling, the tone sounds quite proud.