69

Just thinking about it, Lin Biao still gave up. It’s not very safe now, and it’s very likely that you will be heard.

"This Yin family is very arrogant." Quan Quan suddenly turned to Lin Biao.

"Ah?" Lin Biao did not understand why he suddenly said this.

Zhai Quan smiled and said: "Reassured, I checked around, no one overheard."

Lin Biao: "..." He forgot that this right is the person of the Huangfu family. There must be a spirit on the body to check if anyone is eavesdropping around. Then, on behalf of him, he can tell him that he is Lin Biao.

Before Lin Biao spoke up, he continued to say, "Why did you suddenly rush out to help me? I am only one side of you."

Lin Biao was silent for a while and said: "Yu Quan, I.. is Lin Biao."

When I heard Lin Biao’s words, Zhai Quan suddenly widened his eyes and surprised: “You are Lin Biao????”

"Yeah." Lin Biao nodded, then reached out and uncovered the human skin mask on his face.

Seeing this familiar face of Lin Biao, Yu Quan suddenly gave Lin Biao a hug. "I knew you were not dead! When I learned that Yin Ziju was killed, I was wondering who would do it. Are you and Ling Luo?"

Lin Biao took the human skin mask back and nodded. "Yes, Yin Ziju is too abominable. It is not enough to kill the anger in my heart."

Yan Quan smiled and said to Lin Biao: "It’s good to kill! Yunqi College is not allowed to kill, or else I will kill him early to avenge you. He is very smart, and he basically hides from me at that time. I He can only hurt him when he catches the opportunity in Yunqi College. Now you kill him. It’s really a big heart.” He said, he was silent for a while, and said: “After Yin Ziju’s death, Yin’s family also secretly sent People followed me many times, and I was solved directly by myself. They also estimated that I was basically out of the college gate, so I gave up after tracking a few times."

"This Yin family is really a problem." Lin Biao said.

He took a smile and he patted Lin Biao's shoulder. "Although the Yin family is a big family in the refining country, if they want to catch you, they still have to see my emperor's family agree to disagree! You are my good brother, I will not watch you being caught by them."

Laughing at the right, perhaps this is a good choice. With the protection of the Huangfu family, Lin Biao does not have to worry about the Yin family, and can even survive under the protection of the Huangfu family for the rest of his life. However, Lin Biao did not want to do this. Perhaps the protection of the Emperor's family was a short-term choice, but he still wanted to let the Yin family not dare to investigate him again, even want to take him away.

Lin Biao thought about it, and then listened to the right to continue: "I didn't want to let go of the Yin family, but we are in the city after all. If they fight with us, we are also fishing. Not good enough."

Lin Biao smiled and said: "There will always be opportunities for them to suffer."

He nodded and then said to Lin Biao: "As a brother, I should not hide anything. I am a member of the Huangfu family. You should have known it before. My name is Huangfu, and the face on my face is not Really."

Lin Biaoyan, Huangfu right. It is really easy to save power, and directly remove the two words from the back of your name into a pseudonym.

After saying these words, 汲 right, oh no, it is Huangfu’s right to extend his hand and take off his own human skin mask. Under the human skin mask, a very handsome face was revealed. With the pair of scorpions of the imperial concubine, Lin Biao feels that if he stands side by side with Ling Ling, I am afraid it is not inferior.