68

Is Yin Jiaxiaozi’s eyes blind? Lin Biao had to be black, and saw the token of the emperor’s house in the hands of the shackles. He also waved the servants behind him.

There are only two kinds of answers that can be explained... One is that the Yin family is really not good at the real thing. The second is that he does not recognize the token as the imperial family. But no matter which of these two answers, Lin Biao and Yu Quan have to work with this Yin Jiaxiaozi.

The right to take out the token of the Emperor's family, the intention is not to have a relationship with this Yin Jiaxiaozi. Nowadays, because the Yin Jiaxiaozi’s ignorance of the goods, the tokens that the 汲 right took out were completely useless. Rao is such a good temper, and can't help but anger.

In the past few years, the cultivation of the shackles has completely surpassed Lin Biao’s imagination. The power of 汲 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 根本 宵 宵 宵 宵 宵 宵 宵 宵He started fighting with these people with bare hands, and the Yin family was still crying, "Don't hurt the beauty, dare to touch him a hair, I will kill you!"

This sentence is from the mouth of Yin Jiaxiao Gongzi, these servants suddenly face each other, who dares to follow the power of the real. Slow down one by one, they slow down, and the power is not slow. He took out the spirit of his own mustard space and waved it to the ground by the servants.

Lin Biao still did not respond, and looked at this scene with a stunned look.

After sweeping through the group of servants, he took a look at the Yin family and his son. I just thought that this indifferent feeling of 汲 right is a kind of beauty. Now when Yin Jiaxiaozi has swept a piece of one person, his legs have already trembled.

But he turned to think, not right! He is the Yin family son! It is a bully in this city, who dares to treat him like this! His own strength also has a meta-level! And there is the spirit given by his father, he does not believe that he will lose to this beauty!

Yin Jiaxiaozi thought in his heart, and when he won, he would tie the shackles to the bed and play with him. Wait until he gets tired of it, just give it to his men or kill it! Yin Jiaxiao's mouth showed a wretched smile, and then he took out the spirit that his father gave him, and rushed to the front of the right to prepare to defeat the right.

When I saw that the Yinjia Xiaogongzi’s mouth showed the wretched smile, Lin Biao was almost able to guess what Yin Jiaxiao’s son was thinking. It is a pity that the power can sweep so many people, this little fat man will not beat? In the heart, Lin Biao quietly mourned for this Yin Jiaxiaozi, and he was also rushing to help himself. As a result, the enemy was all solved by the right to sorrow, and felt sad...

At least one will be given to him....

He is standing alone next to it.....

Yin Jiaxiaozi was rushed up with confidence, and the embarrassed beggar was beaten to the ground. After he defeated Yin Jiaxiaozi, he seemed to feel that he was still not deflated. He stepped on the back of this Yinjia Xiaogongzi and his facial expression was very indifferent. "It seems that you are very sorry for the Huangfu family? After the token is issued, do you ignore it and continue to attack like me?"

Lin Biao looked at the right to have entered the pattern of anger and swallowed. Everyone who is extremely calm, if provoked, must be terrible. The current power is a good example. At least Lin Biao has never seen the appearance of the right to step on people.

Yin Jiaxiaozi was trampled under his feet, but he could not help but be embarrassed. When he saw him, he had a little more strength.

Lin Biao saw it on the side and wanted to applaud. This kind of scum...I don’t kill him, it’s already lucky for Yin’s son.