46

The ability to enhance the repair of the drug in a short period of time, although rare in the world, but the price is also available.

The medicinal medicine that Yin Ziju had just eaten should be the remedy that can enhance the cultivation, but I don’t know how much time this cultivation can last.

Now Yin Ziju's cultivation has already reached half of the foot into the land level, and Lin Biao and Ling Luo are among the highest in the Ling, but there is still a distance from the repair of Yin Ziju.

Seeing the expressions on Ling Luo and Lin Biao’s face suddenly became dignified. Yin Ziju’s expression was cold and sneered: “Let me eat this precious remedy, you will pay for it!” His remedy has been Put it in your own mustard space, just for one day, if you are in danger of life, you will use it. I didn’t expect to eat it for these two people today! Yin Ziju hated it in his heart.

When he spoke, he made a move and took the spirit to attack Lin Biao and Ling Ling.

Yin Ziju’s behavior is completely stealing chickens, but he himself thinks it is the fault of these two people. He started to sizzle and practiced several strokes to hit their lives.

The higher the repair, the greater the difficulty of the leapfrog challenge.

Now, even if Lin Biao has two people who are struggling, it is very difficult.

However, after playing for a while, the eyes slowly cooled down. Anyway, he made up his mind to kill the Yin Ziju, so there is something he does not need to hide.

From the mustard space, I took out a spirit, and Ling took the sword in my hand. The instrument looks very beautiful, with a little bit of smoothness on it, and the look is very high quality.

"How can you have a spirit of the earth!" And it is still inferior in quality, Yin Ziju was shocked. He did not expect that after he had taken the remedy, the other party had a way to deal with him! However, looking at the other side's appearance should not fully play the role of this ground-level spirit, he may have a chance.

Yin Ziju comforted himself in his heart, and his men also had more confidence.

Looking at the appearance of Yin Ziju, Ling fell in his heart and laughed at him too naively. If the role of this instrument is an ordinary genre, then he would not be so daring.

He told Lin Biao to retreat to the side, Ling Luo stood in front, looked at Yin Ziju with a look of indifference.

In the eyes of Yin Ziju, he made the first move.

The offensive of the first move was somewhat slight. Yin Ziju only took some effort and took it. Seeing that the role of this instrument is only a little, Yin Ziju has become arrogant. "Hahaha, your spirit is so powerful. Hahaha"

Lin Biao took a deep breath and he was very convinced that Ling Ling, as long as Ling Ling let him back, it means that Ling Luo has the confidence to kill Yin Ziju.

Sure enough, the idea in Lin Biao’s heart just turned around in his mind, and Ling Luo made a second strike.

When Yin Ziju mentioned the spirit of the instrument, it was simply unable to fight.

The corner of the mouth bleeds and flies out, and Yin Ziju is seriously injured. Kneeling on the ground, looking at the horror of looking at the same as killing God, Yin Ziju can already guess what the ending is behind him.

He looked at Ling Ling with a look of pleading. "I beg you, don't kill me! Don't kill me! I want you to give it to you, as long as you don't kill me." Yin Ziju kept talking and saw the face of Ling Ling. There was a smile on his face, and he suddenly had a happy heart.