35

The soul of the old antiques in the heart said that the iron piece is a good thing, and the emotion is slightly excited. Then Lin Biao and Ling Luo definitely want to get this piece of iron....

I didn't expect to be kicked in, and took the iron piece first.

When Lin Biao looked up and saw that the owner of the pair of jade hands was Murong Xue, the whole person felt bad.

Looking at Murong Xue while he was staying, he forgot to talk.

The Lingyi on the side was slightly frowned. He saw that the man was dressed in white and looked like a woman with a light dust. He did not speak but looked down and looked at other items.

Xuanye has a slightly dignified tone in his heart: "This piece of iron must be handed anyway!" Xuanye rarely has such a serious time. It seems that this piece of iron is not enough for him.

Ling seems to slightly lower his head, touched the other items on the stalls, but his heart was placed on the iron piece in the hands of Murong Xue.

In the plot, Ling Rong is holding Murong Xue, and the two look so sweet. Lin Biao is just the cannon fodder next to him. He can only turn into a lonely soul and watch them in the plot like glue.

But now everything is different.

Lin Biao took a slight breath and moved his gaze from Murong Xue. The last life was his own, and he was self-righteous. Lin Biao wanted to ask himself at this moment. If Murong Xue didn't have a good look, would he still fall in love with her at that time?

Although Murong Xue showed up, it was also a kind and gentle look. Now think about it, the mistakes of the last life are the biggest.

But enough, the same mistake he will not commit twice. Murong Xue, he saw that although the feelings in his heart are still a bit complicated, but there is no feeling of the original.

His current goal is to win the piece of iron.

Lin Biao looked at the iron piece in the hands of Murong Xue, and the skin of Murong Xue against the dark iron piece was very snowy. Now Murong Xue is holding a piece of iron to study. Rubbing the iron with both hands, then frowning and carefully rubbing.

Look at the stall owner again, at this time staring at Murong Xue, a pair of eyes shining. The iron piece was found on a deserted plain. He repeatedly asked people to check it dozens of times, but found no abnormalities. ...I have checked it out dozens of times, and I haven't found anything yet. This piece of iron is no doubt a waste product.

In desperation, he had to throw him to this stall. See if there is a fool, feel that you have a good luck, can look at this piece of iron. Then look at the degree of desire of that person, and he will add a price by the way?

Murong Xue grabbed the piece of iron for a long time, and Lin Biao and Ling Luo also stayed there for a long time.

Lin Biaoxin hopes that Murong Xue will not look at this piece of iron over and over again, but it is a pity... his expectations have fallen through.

Murong Xue took the iron piece and rushed to the booth to smile gently. "Excuse me, how many silver dollars does this need?"

The gentle smile of Murong Xue was a little electric, and the whole person was somewhat fluttering, but he did not forget his duty. He knows that Murong Xue is the daughter of Yaoge, which is already known to everyone in Kyoto.

The stall owner considered it and tentatively reported a price.

Lin Biao suddenly widened his eyes, this store is a dead man who does not pay for it! !