18

It is a pity that Lin Biao’s cultivation is not as good as Yin Ziju, but he was finally caught up by Yin Ziju.

Yin Ziju stood in front of Lin Biao, holding the spirits, looking at Lin Biao with a smile and a smile. It seems that he is quite sorry Lin Biao.

How to do? ?

Lin Biao ran like this, and he had already had some distance from the entrance to the enchantment. He would definitely not be able to rush out of the enchantment. Now that Ling Luo should have ran out, he will be left.

He can't beat Yin Ziju. This is beyond doubt.

Now it can make the only way....

Lin Biao suddenly looked shocked and looked behind Yin Ziju, opening his mouth with an incredible look.

The expression was too realistic, and Yin Ziju frowned and turned back, Lin Biao sneaked away. However, he did not rush in the direction of the entrance to the enchantment. Instead, one head plunged into the place with the most trees.

The forest topography is complicated, not to mention the fact that Lin Biao chose the most trees.

Yin Ziju still had to work hard to find Lin Biao. He frowned and looked at the place where Lin Biao disappeared. He was deceived and ran away by the kid.

However, Yin Ziju sneered, the forest is dangerous, Lin Biao chose the most trees, and whether he can live out of the forest is still a problem.

Didn't hear the sound of "whistling" behind him, Lin Biao sighed and slowly stopped and turned around and looked around.

The road he started at the beginning has not been found, only to see a path in the forest. I don't know why, Lin Biao suddenly has a kind of trail at the end, there must be something important.

He lifted his foot and walked on the path, and as he approached the end, the pace became cautious.

At the end of the trail, there are many beautiful flowers. Lin Biao took a deep breath and couldn't help but take another breath. The scent of the flower was like a soul, and he kept drilling into Lin Biao's nose.

Finally, the trail came to an end. In front of the trail, there is a valley like the same place.

The sun is shining, the green grass is covered with bright flowers, and the warm sunshine shines in from above.

A place where spring blossoms are good.

Lin Biao is getting closer.

But a big valley, but not even a person or a building.

Very abnormal, Lin Biao clenched the hand of the instrument, but found that his own repair can not be made, as if blocked in the body.

How is this going?

Lin Biao was frightened.

If he is not repaired, he is equivalent to an ordinary person. In this valley that feels strange, he is simply slaughtered.

Just when Lin Biao was full of fear and uneasiness, there was a sudden emergence of an individual from the valley.

When he was getting closer and closer to Lin Biao, Lin Biao found that the man was actually a mess after the change.

How is he here?

Seeing Ling Ling, Lin Biao's heart suddenly calmed down, after all, can count himself. He greeted him. "Low, how are you here? This place is a bit strange. My repairs have been fixed. Are you repaired? Are we going to leave soon?" I have said so many words in a row, but I don’t see a word back.