78

Anyway, Lin Biao did not expect that it was actually Ling Yu and Lin Yue told the truth.

Doesn't he know that he is telling the truth and will he be chased by his father? At that time, no one saw that Ling Luo had nothing to run over and Lin Yue said that someone killed him.

He is not yet dead.

"You are going to say that your Dantian is a waste." Lin Yue directly out of the channel. The thing he cares most about is whether his son's Dan Tian was abolished by who...

"My Dantian was abolished by Ling." After Lin Mo’s silence for a while, he told the truth.

"Sure enough, he!" After hearing Lin Biao's words, Lin Yue was furious. He slammed the table and then Lin Biao pulled the sleeves.

"Father, Ling Luo will abolish my Dantian because I killed his parents."

Lin Yue, who was still in an angry state, suddenly stayed. He looked at his son and frowned. He asked, "Have you killed the fallen parents?"

"Yeah." Lin licked his lips.

"You... how can you kill the fallen parents?"

Lin Biao smiled and explained to Lin Yue that he had eaten Xuan Huangcao and then **** the lost parents. Of course: he has hidden the fragments of Emperor Qiangshan in his body.

After all, he did not tell Lin Yue about the existence of Huang Fushan from the beginning, and now naturally there is no need to say it.

After listening to Lin Biao's words, Lin Yue sat quietly in his chair for a moment. Asked: "Are you sure you really killed the fallen parents?"

Lin Biao nodded. The last face he saw before he was in a coma was the face of his parents. Plus the bloodstains and pieces of clothing, isn't it the best proof that he killed his parents?

But he thought so, Lin Yue did not think so.

He frowned and continued to ask Lin Biao: "What about the body?"

"When I woke up, I couldn't see the body of my parents. I think it might have been eaten by Warcraft."

"That is absolutely impossible!" Lin Yue suddenly broke the railroad.

“Why?” Lin Biao asked.

Lin Yue said: "Why did Warcraft only eat the body of the fallen parents, and just let go of you? You were not lying in a coma at the time."

Lin Yue’s words suddenly made Lin Biao’s eyes wide open. Why did he not think of this embarrassment? However, he has already determined that his parents have been killed by himself. At this time, he could not help but argue: "It may be because I am in a coma, the pressure of the body is still there, those Warcraft did not dare to approach me. ""

"...the body of the fallen parents is not far from where you were in a coma?"

Lin Biao recalled and replied: "Not far."

Lin Yuedao: "If the pressure on your body is still there, World of Warcraft is not going to step into your circle. The parents who are not far from you can't be eaten by Warcraft." Pause for a while, Lin Yuedao: "You think about it, is it possible that someone else has saved the fallen parents?"

At this time, Lin Biao suddenly remembered a person in his mind.

That person is Huang Fushan who disappeared together at that time.

However, if it is Huang Fushan, he saved his parents. It didn't make sense for that long time, it didn't appear yet. Lin Biao was originally made a bit brighter by Lin Yue’s words, and thought of this slowly dimmed.