20

Not long after entering the school, I saw Yin Ziju not far away.

Ling Luo saw Yin Ziju coming out of the enchantment, and Lin Biao did not come out. I was wondering if Lin Biao was killed in it, but he couldn’t do it in front of everyone in Yunqi College. I endured the killing in my heart and planned to find a chance to kill Yin Ziju.

Now Lin Biao is back, but this Yin Ziju still has to be removed.

As Yin Ziju slowly approached, the expression on Ling’s face was getting colder and colder.

When Yin Ziju was completely approached and found that Lin Biao actually appeared here, he could not help but have a slight surprise on his face. He soon recovered a smile. "I didn't expect you to come out."

Lin Biao simply hates teeth.

However, Yunqi College prohibits private fights and wants to fight only on the platform. Therefore, Lin Biao suppressed the anger of his heart, and his current cultivation is not as good as Yin Ziju, but he has to endure anyway.

Become stronger! Become stronger! Become stronger!

Lin Biao’s thoughts on strengthening his cultivation in his heart are getting stronger and stronger.

Ling Luo dropped his eyes, it seems to hold back the anger of his heart, his head with a low head smirked a smile, "Don't be too arrogant, sooner or later there will be retribution."

When he finished, he took Lin Biao and walked away.

When Lin Biao left, he glanced back at Yin Ziju and found that the smile of Yin Ziju’s mouth had become disdain.

Lin Biao clenched his fist and he swears that this Yin Ziju will definitely solve it himself.

"Want to become stronger?" At this time, Huang Fushan suddenly asked.

"Ok."

"I may be able to help you."

help him? Lin Biao suddenly remembered the role that Xuan Ye played on the road of becoming strong and strong, and couldn't help but eagerly ask: "How can I help me?"

"...you know it naturally when you get there." After finishing this sentence, Huang Bianshan no longer speaks.

For Huang Fushan, Lin Biao did not know whether he should believe in each other. This beautiful woman is a fan.

Identity is a mystery, cultivation is a mystery, character is also a mystery...

On several occasions, Lin Biao thought that Huang Fushan would not help him. Huang Fushan had his intention to help him.

In some cases, Lin Biao asked the emperor, but Huang Shushan did not answer.

At this time, Lin Biao suddenly remembered that Huang Fushan was in the valley at that time, and saw the kind of reaction that appeared in his illusion.

Lin Biao was confused. At that time, I felt that Huang Fushan seemed to recognize the Ling, and I also saw the face after Ling Rong Yi Rong. But why is Huang Shushan so calm now, and asked nothing?

However, even if he was confused again, Lin Biao did not ask Huang Fushan again. Since Huang Fushan chose not to mention it, he did not mention it.

......

It’s time to rest at night.

Lin Biao sat on the bed cross-legged and was practicing. Ling Luo is also practicing...

Perhaps it is because of these days, the repair has reached a certain level.

After a few hours, Lin Biao suddenly trembled, and he broke through to the yellow level!