64

Feel the tremor of Lin Biao, Ling Li is more malicious and pinched down the bottom of Lin Biao.

Lin Biao had not had much experience in this area, and it was so directly stimulated by Ling Ling.

Dramatic gasping, Lin Biao only felt that his brain was empty. Immediately after waking up, he wanted to lick his face. Actually so fast, there is no SHE out of the Ling, he has already come out.

Lin Biao's cheeks are a little rosy, his hand has left the place where Ling Ling has fallen, and now he has not had much strength to help Ling Ling fall. Looking at Lin Biao's slightly red cheeks, Ling Luo simply wanted to be transformed into a wolf directly, and Lin Biao was eaten.

But... he can't.

Ling fell in the heart and sighed slightly, and Lin Biao may accept it, but if he wants to enter Lin Biao's body, I am afraid that Lin Biao will hate himself as he did last time.

However, ... welfare can still be discussed.

Lin Ling was condescending, watching Lin Biao who was under his body. "You are all out, I am still uncomfortable." He pointed his finger at the bottom, and he could see the pants being jacked up. And compared to before, this tent is a little bigger.

Lin Biao looked at the falling face with some confused eyes, and then moved to the next, when he saw the lower part of the fall, he immediately woke up. He pouted and reached over and explored and regained the place where he was.

Ling Luo sighed comfortably and re-pressed it on top of Lin Biao.

Lin Biao's hands moved, but Ling's endurance was very strong. After moving for a long time, I heard Ling Ling snorted and she came out.

Then Lin Biao stretched his face and quickly pushed open the bed and got out of bed. Putting out his clothes, Lin Biao escaped and left the room.

Ling Luo fell to the bed, he saw Lin Biao, who fled like a gust of wind, sighed. When will he be able to hold Lin Biao?

......

Returning to Lin Biao in his room, changing his suit and lying on the bed. His heart has been violently beating until now. He is holding his heart and telling himself that this is just a mutual brother's mutual ambiguity. It is not a big deal.

Not a big deal....

After thinking about it for a long time, Lin Biao was tired and went to sleep.

********

A good night's sleep.

Lin Biao climbed up from the bed early in the morning... because his father told him that Sun Xueer was here.

Thinking of the lovely girl, Lin Biao's mood is better. He threw the last night's things, pushed the door open, and went to the hall.

In the hall, Lin Yue sat in the first place drinking tea, and Sun Xueer sat down. Sun Xueer smiled and talked with Lin Yue. After Lin Yue came to see Lin Biao, he waved to Lin Biao.

"Hey, you are here. Just now, Cher is still talking to you about me..." Lin Yue smiled and let Lin Biao sit next to Sun Xueer.

Lin Biao smiled and said: "What are you talking about with my father?"

"Snow has been boasting that you are very good..." Lin Yue laughed, and heard the daughter of someone else boasting his son, Lin Yue felt that this was a happy thing. Which father heard his child being boasted, unhappy?

"Oh?" Lin Biao smiled, and it was Sun Xueer's face flushed.

"Haha... Come here, let's eat. After dinner, you go shopping." Lin Yue waved his hand and let people scream for the meal, while people were ready to eat.