44

Lin Biao and Ling Luo followed the headmaster and the teacher.

Until I came to a room.

The headmaster sat in a chair and the teacher sat beside the principal. Both eyes are staring at Lin Biao and Ling Luo, seemingly waiting for their answer.

Lin Biao thought about the wording in his heart and explained: "Teacher, I and Lingluo will exceed the three-month deadline. It is because we fell off the cliff and suffered serious injuries. The mission of the college, we are early It’s done.”

The headmaster did not speak, just sitting silently.

The teacher asked: "How did you find the transmission array?" The transmission array was extremely hidden. Except for the teachers of the college, almost no one could find the location of the transmission array. Therefore, whether it is the principal or the teacher, they are curious about Lin Biao who can find where the transmission array is.

I did not expect the teacher to raise this question, Lin Biao took a look. In my heart, I was thinking that this transmission array was taken by him. He did not know how Ling was discovered.

Since the teacher asked, Lin Biao will definitely not say Ling Luo, just prepared to explain, but was preempted by Ling Ling.

"We are in that place, and we can find it everywhere when we can't come out." Ling Luo explained to the teacher.

Nodded, the teacher did not say anything, and only when Lin Biao two luck. "It has been three months now. According to the original regulations, you have now dropped out of Yunqi College."

Zhang opened his mouth, Lin Biao said: "Teacher, we really did the task long ago, but in the end, because of the accident, the cliff will be missed." Lin Biao also showed his own repair. for. "My cultivation is also under the cliff to practice the mysterious level."

Because the teacher and the principal did not pay much attention to it at the beginning, Lin Biao and Ling Luo’s cultivation. At this time, I felt that Lin Shuo’s level was repaired, and both of them were a little surprised.

Then he... The teacher turned his eyes to the glory.

Ling Xiao does not show his own cultivation, but also the mysterious level, even higher than Lin Biao.

"This..." I saw that the cultivation of the two had been so high, and the teacher hesitated for a moment. With Lin Shu and Ling’s current cultivation, it’s already a master.

If you let these two people withdraw from Yunqi College, then the college is definitely missing two good seedlings!

How to do? At the beginning, I decided to let Lin Biao and Ling Luo drop out of school, but now I am very difficult to see the principal.

For her, talent is the most important. As for the review, it has exceeded the time? Can completely ignore it. After all, these two people also completed the task is not.

The principal was silent for a long while and kept staring at Lin Biao.

Lin Biao squeezed his palms, his palms were already sweating, and he was nervous now.

At this time, the headmaster did not speak anxiously: "You know, how long did it take you to come out in that place?"

how long?

Lin Biao really didn't calculate it. He just knew that they had exceeded the three-month deadline. Then he shook his head and Lin Biao replied: "I don't know." But Lin Biao thought, it should not be too much.

The principal smiled softly and reported a time to let Lin Biao instantly stunned.

“It’s almost two years since the end of the review.”