14

It is very simple to say the word "go", but now that I have added Lin Biao, it is hard to say if Ling Ling can still get the treasure.

I took out all the medicinal herbs in my body and gave them half of the lingering. Lin Biao made all the preparations before the launching.

Ling Luo is also sitting by the lake, it seems that he is discussing with Xuan Ye in his heart.

Lin Biao did not manage the Ling, and after doing all the preparations, he sat down beside Ling Ling, waiting for the Ling to get up.

Look at the side from the side, the eyes that hang down slightly, the eyelashes are long, and the eyes are fixed on the lake. Ling Ling’s eyes are shining in the sunlight, and I feel a little sparkling.

Lin Biao turned back and looked down at the lake and stayed.

He did not think that Ling Luo would be so generous to tell the secret of the bottom of the lake. Really, in his heart, I thought that Ling Luo would choose to open him.

Has Ling Luo already regarded him as a good brother? (Ah! Hey! People just want to owe you no more.)

However, the last generation of Ling Luo personally killed himself...

Although most of his life was Lin Biao’s own mistake, Lin Biao has forgotten some of this world, but he can’t forget the last picture of the world.

Who can easily forget the person who killed himself?

Lin Biao was thinking about it, but Ling Lan was discussed with Xuan Ye and ready to go into the water.

He got up. "Are you ready?" He shot Lin Biao's shoulder.

The cranky Lin Biao was photographed back to God. He stood up and took a deep breath and solemnly nodded.

"Touch, touch."

Two sounds of diving sounded, and Ling Luo and Lin Biao jumped into the water one by one.

Most people who have been repaired can suffocate underwater for a long time. The higher the suffocation, the longer the suffocation.

Ling took the lead and swam in front, Lin Biao followed.

There are some unusual things in the water.

There are some fish wandering in the general lake, but there is no fish in this lake, and even the water plants are hard to see.

In other words, there is almost no sign of life. This is enough to prove how dangerous the things at the bottom of the lake are.

I don't know how long I have been swimming. Lin Biao finally saw a hole in the upper part of the front. Lin Biao and Ling Luo climbed up.

The night walls are inlaid with the night pearls on the four walls of the cave, and Lin Biao sees everything in the cave through the light of the night pearl.

There is no trace of miraculous water in the cave.

There is nothing inside, except for the night pearl on the wall, the whole hole looks empty.

The night pearl illuminates the place where Lin Biao is located, but the front is still black.

It is the monster's open blood basin, in front, quietly waiting for the prey to come.

Lin Biao’s heart raised a sense of uneasiness.

Ling’s face was also tight, and he felt the unusualness of the hole.

Lin Biao stared at the front with a dignified look. "I feel a bit strange here. We have to be careful."

Ling nodded, "I know."