Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Three months before the college entrance examination, Zhou Jintong received the first love letter in her life.

The pink envelope, the light blue letter paper, the handwriting is neat, and the lines are full of shy admiration. Zhou Jintong found that there was no signature at the end. At the end of the letter, he hoped that she could wait for him on the rooftop after school today. Did he want to say it face to face? She is a little confused. In her heart, learning is the most important thing.

Zhou Jintong folded the letter and looked around. Not many students came, and they were all busy doing their own things.

The voice at the same table ran over like the wind, and she was sweating in the cold spring weather, "Tongtong, I was really lucky this morning, and as soon as I entered the school gate, I ran into that famous man in our school. Absolutely!"

"Who?" Zhou Jintong asked, she was usually not interested in these things, even if Fang Huisheng told her back, she would turn her head and forget.

"Who else is there? Of course it's Fu Chi who came in first in the first year of high school, but came in last in the final exam." Fang Huisheng said excitedly, "You don't know how good-looking he is! Those eyes, ah , I'm dead."

"You're exaggerating." Zhou Jintong laughed.

"Tongtong, trust me. As long as you see him, you'll know that I'm not exaggerating, or even going too far." Fang Hui said.

Zhou Jintong shook his head, "I don't have time to look at handsome guys."

Fang Hui said clearly, "I know, my family, Tongtong, is going to be admitted to A University, so naturally he won't be fascinated by secular masculinity." As the

two talked, A black shadow fell, Zhou Jintong looked up, and asked after a few seconds, "Is there something wrong?"

Bai Yu stood upright, his tall figure completely covered Zhou Jintong, and his downcast eyes were filled with displeasure: "You are very noisy. "

Zhou Jintong blinked lightly, realized that their voices had disturbed him, and said sorry, "I'm sorry."

Bai Yu turned and left.

Fang Huisheng usually can't understand him, and when he left, he complained in a low voice: "What kind of temper, he is the only one in the class, and he is in charge of the world and other people's words. Besides, we are not the only ones talking, it is clearly aimed at " She looked at Zhou Jintong and frowned again, "It's just that you have a good temper and give him good looks every time."

"It's nothing." Zhou Jintong smiled, the dimples at the corners of her mouth were shallow, and her beautiful almond eyes were moistened. When I look at you, my pulse is full. Fang Huisheng likes her appearance very much, she looks very obedient, not aggressive, her skin is so tender that water can be squeezed out, her cherry lips are born with a smile, she looks good even without talking.

"Tongtong, you look so good-looking! If I were a boy, I would definitely chase you." Fang Huisheng pinched her face softly and warmly, like the meat buns she ate in the morning.

Thinking of the love letter, Zhou Jintong's eyes darkened, "If someone chases me, it will be very troublesome."

"Really." Fang Huisheng stared at her for a few seconds, then changed the subject with a smile, "What do you think of Bai Yu's growth?" Like?"

Zhou Jintong didn't think about this question, she followed the question to look at Bai Yu, who was across the table from her, he was reading a book with his head down, his profile was delicate, his skin was fair, the corners of his lips were slightly curved, and he was long Very handsome.