Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    After the Ching Ming Festival, the continuous rain finally stopped, and the long-lost sun also emerged from the clouds, illuminating the earth. Zhou Jintong delivered the flowers that the guests ordered first in the morning, and when he arrived at the class, he was there for the first time, eating Wen Chao's daily unshakeable breakfast, with a happy expression on his face.

    "Huihui, do you know that there is a saying that goes, "Eat people with soft mouths but short hands with people"?" Zhou Jintong reminded her.

    "I know."

    "Then you still eat!" Zhou Jintong pointed to the breakfast in her hand, "Your nose has been fine for a long time, and he is still so attentive every day. I don't believe you when you say he has no thoughts.

    " Well, when she said that Fang Huisheng's face suddenly turned red, Zhou Jintong's heartstrings tightened, and he asked nervously: "Could you—"

    Fang Huisheng quickly denied: "No, no, don't think about it, he just feels bad." Sent."

    Who would believe it!

    Zhou Jintong believed it at first, but later she saw that Wen Chao insisted on it for nearly half a month, and the things that had no sign at first became bigger and bigger in her heart. It's a good thing that someone likes someone to chase after. Zhou Jintong is not a pedantic person, but now the college entrance examination is only two months away, and it is a critical moment. If there is anything...you can't be optimistic.

    She frowned.

    Fang Huisheng tugged on her sleeve, and whispered: "Don't blame me for not reminding you, Bai Yu has been watching you."

    Zhou Jintong's brows couldn't be loosened anymore, she was also very annoying recently, after she implicitly rejected him last time , the table was quiet, and there were no more items that shouldn't have appeared, but the two were in the same class, and they were always awkward when they met. She also found that Bai Yu's attitude towards her had returned to the past.

    Neither salty nor light, as if unfamiliar.

    Zhou Jintong didn't bother Bai Yu, took out his Chinese books and started reciting poems, and Fang Huisheng's breakfast was coming to an end.

    The fourth class in the morning is over, and it's lunch time when Zhou Jintong used to like it, but now he is very irritable. If there is no accident, Wen Chao will definitely show up. Today's cafeteria was still full of excitement, Zhou Jintong squeezed out of the crowd with a plate, when Wen Chao, who was sitting under the light, waved vigorously at them, grinning with big white teeth.

    Zhou Jintong paused, pulled Fang Huisheng to find Wen Chao, and said displeasedly: "We don't eat with him."

    Fang Huisheng asked: "Why?"

    Zhou Jintong couldn't find a suitable reason, and said flickeringly: "It's not good to be seen by the teacher when we often eat together."

    Fang Huisheng didn't expect this, and she reminded him that it seemed to be the case, "Then I'll go and talk to him."

    Zhou Jintong pulled her, "Don't go. "

    Fang Hui said: "No, he has seen us. It would be a little bad if he didn't say something."

    Zhou Jintong turned off his voice and watched Fang Hui's voice remain still.

    Fang Huisheng went to find Wen Chao with the dinner plate, but Zhou Jintong didn't follow, so he found a seat and sat down at random, looking over there from time to time. From a distance away, only Wen Chao's mouth was moving, his expression turned 180 degrees from happy, the corners of his mouth pulled down, Fang Huisheng said something in a panic, and finally sat down.