Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    It was raining lightly outside.

    Zhou Jintong stood on the porch and watched for a while, then covered his head with his hands and walked in the direction of the car, followed by Weng Xue's footsteps.

    "Tongtong, wait for me." Weng Xuebao put his head on his head.

    Zhou Jintong's heart was bursting with anger now, and he wanted to kill her, so he endured it and didn't yell.

    She pressed the car key and put her hand on the car buckle.

    Weng Xue trotted to catch up, wanted to get into the co-pilot, but couldn't pull away at all, and knew in her heart that the other party was angry with her, so she stood in front of the car, and said sincerely: "Tongtong, I know that I took your design without authorization. Jinyou sees that I am wrong, but I am doing it for your own good, please don't be angry with me?"

    "For my good?" Zhou Jintong couldn't help laughing, she withdrew her hand, took a few steps forward, and talked with her Looking at each other, "Weng Xue, you keep saying that you are good for me, for me, have you asked me? Do I need yours?"

    "Don't think about it, can you do it? If you can't do it, there will be another family. Does it really make a good design dust?" Weng Xue thought she was right, and her tone also became angry, "Besides, there is no harm in selling it to Jinyou, Pev Ka is no worse than DW, you don't need to hang yourself on a tree, you need to broaden your horizons."

    Zhou Jintong was defeated by her brain circuit, and taunted: "There is no harm in selling him, why don't you sell yourself."

    Speaking of this Weng Xue was also dissatisfied, she thought too. When Ye Jinyou first told her that she wanted to know about DW's latest Qixi Festival plan design, she took the initiative to send him her own. Unexpectedly, Ye Jinyou said no and asked Jiang Miqing, so she even had a child with Ye Jinyou. A moment of sulking.

    Later, Ye Jinyou took the next best thing, saying that other people would do as well, and then Weng Xue turned his idea on Zhou Jintong. Her design this time was ingenious, both in the name of the work and in the words of the design, and then she copied her folder with an attitude of giving it a try, using the excuse that the computer was broken.

    After Ye Jinyou saw it, his eyes lit up.

    After that, there is today's release.

    "Your work is better than mine, he admires you." Weng Xue didn't hide it either. Zhou Jintong gritted his teeth and said, "I! Thank you! Thank you! Him!" The

    light rain fell on the two of them, their clothes were wet, and the breeze brought the coolness of the night.

    Weng Xue folded her arms and rubbed her arms: "Let's talk in the car."

    Zhou Jintong said, "I'm sorry, you can go back by yourself. I don't want to be in the same space as the person who plagiarized my work." The

    word plagiarism hit Weng Xue's nerves , She opened her eyes in disbelief, and defended herself: "Don't blame me, I just showed your design to others, which has nothing to do with plagiarism."

    "You also read the contract, black and white It’s very clear, if you agree, sign it, you get the money, and Jinyou gets the design.” Weng Xue tried to persuade her, and said, “I hope you take a long-term view and don’t be confined to the small world of DW. Pevka’s market share is increasing recently. Move closer to DW, and there will be a tendency to overtake in the future.”