Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    The hour hand pointed to more than twelve o'clock, and the food was cold, and Fang Huisheng and Wen Chao just recovered from the chat.

    Wen Chao talks a lot on weekdays, because he is facing Fu Chi, he often talks to himself, and it's been a long time since he talked like that. He got up and said, "The lunch break is almost over. Senior sister should take a nap."

    "Yes." Fang Huisheng also realized that he had missed a lot of time.

    She was about to carry the dinner tray to the place where the dinner tray was placed, but Wen Chao snatched it away, and then watched Wen Chao's legs, which were still fine last night and had no disabilities, were limping.

    Fang Huisheng tilted his head to look carefully, and was strongly puzzled by his lame leg. When he came back, he pointed to his leg and asked, "Your leg?" I made a mistake, and got kicked a few times." Then she pretended to be coquettish, "It hurts."

    Fang Huisheng thought to himself, what a big mistake, he was kicked limp.

    Zhou Jintong opened the math book, and after reading a few lines, he couldn't read it. He looked in the direction of the door frequently, looking depressed.

    Bai Yu has been paying attention to her all the time, and he also cares about the boy who got close to her yesterday. After thinking about it, he bravely walked up to her with the exercise book, pointed to Fang Huisheng's seat and asked, "Can I sit?"

    Zhou Jintong retracted his eyes, raised his head and said, "Yes."

    Bai Yu smiled slightly and sat down. The heavy exercise set was spread out, and he deliberately found difficult questions this time.

    "Would you do that?" he asked.

    Zhou Jintong lowered his head to look, and saw that the handwriting on the densely packed paper was neat and beautiful, and the handwriting was just like the person himself. She looked at the question carefully, blinked her eyes, and after a while, raised her eyebrows slightly, and said embarrassedly: "I'm not very good at it."

    Bai Yu didn't mind, smiled, and moved his hand holding the pen, "It's okay, then I will give it to you." Tell me."

    Zhou Jintong was stunned.

    "……it is good."

    Bai Yu started to talk about the topic. Fang Huisheng once said that Bai Yu was tall, handsome and elegant, his profile was like a three-dimensional sculpture, his thin lips were very light in color, and the words he spit out between opening and closing could be heard clearly, and he also had a faint scent of saponins on his body.

    Zhou Jintong looked away from his face and interrupted him: "Excuse me, can you start from the beginning?"

    She didn't listen.

    Bai Yu stopped and started from the beginning.

    Zhou Jintong lowered his head and leaned towards him, with a serious expression, his eyelashes flickering, and the girl's unique fragrance lingered endlessly. Bai Yu turned his head slightly and coughed twice, restrained his mind and continued to explain the questions to her. After getting better, the two fell into a discussion, and they both took pens to fight on their respective draft papers, one question after another.

    At the end, Bai Yuzhuan asked casually, "What's your relationship with that boy yesterday?"

    Zhou Jintong put down his pen and rubbed his sore shoulders, "You mean Fu Chi? He's a freshman in high school."